kumar uncle pamous in Germany

princeofheaven

8 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Mana H1B velugu ni europe tisukellina @KumarVuncle

calling @tennisluvr @Quickgun_murugan @samaja_varagamana 

Kumar Uncle description for that video 

Germany studied about my videos on H1B, and asked advice for H1B kind of Visa to be started in Germany for Indians. They studied h1b visa and very cautious about Indians in Germany to spoil any work visas in future there. Unfortunately it was not published in English. The journalist friend met several F1 and h1bs in USA and none of them speak truth except Kumar. Hence published one full page picture plus wrote completely about my(h1b) journey in detail from 2008 to 2015. 70% of h1bs grabbed by outsourcing firms from India left no space for international students, h1b aspirants from USA startups and other nations is what the story about. Same time narrated everyone's story of h1b, how pathetic worst lives are leading by h1bs of Indian Incs in USA. After reading this magazine from Germany by an Indian international student wrote an email; ---

"He understood but typing the translation takes time. From this interview, he guess they loose the trust on Indians. There was an incident that happened here in Germany. An education consultancy in Hyderabad India faked or hyped the percentages for students and got them admissions in Germany. The University staff/management came to know and deported all those Indian guys from Germany to India. " ----

One question for you. You made it so public about the cheating of the Indian Incs. Why hasn't any action is being taken like mass raids on all these Incs?. Only rarely they are catching at the port of entry. He read everything, get shocked to know how come America allowing this much crime by Indian employers in spite of Kumar being exposed to this world? . --

Europe has taken all precautions about abusing immigration systems but Americans and America yet to wake-up and realize. All good are effected both American and Indian. All bad guys benefited by abusing local laws and immigration laws completely. -----

Please feel free to write feedback or if any questions to our email id: [email protected]. Thank you. Please LIKE/Share this video but do not re-upload our videos. If so it is a copyrights violation. If any questions on F1/H1B; We communicate only via email. Please feel free to email us your inputs and we will get back to you. Our email id; [email protected] https://www.facebook.com/H1BIIBCB I am writing everything here about my journey of life from India to America etc. Comments enabled upon the request my beloved viewers. If you have any negative comments or trying to target in person, you write it on tissue paper and paste it on the wall in your house. We will remove your comments if it is objectionable to us. All Indian Fraudsters and Indian Fraudulent MS Students , who corrupted US Staffing System by faking their experience to get jobs are highly offended by our truth expositions. Now those Cheap, Crooked, Immoral, Unethical, Shameless Indians defaming Kumar, spreading hate speech, using derogatory comments and profane language against Kumar. Everyone in USA must be educated about this massive employment havoc caused by Indian Fraudsters, using all sorts of loopholes in the Staffing and Immigration Systems. Please support us, Condemn and discourage the malpractice done by some wicked Indians in USA.

----- From my subscribers request; Thanks for allowing comments sir. Disclaimer , hateful comments will be taken up and tracked with authorities. That will act as a deterrent against people who think they can say anything and there won't be any consequences. For all the people who think they are smart, I want to tell you, government can track all you guys who abuse their system. If you spread your hypocrisy on this online portal, that will be another nail in your own coffin. Spread integrity like Kumar sir. Don't degrade yourselves. ------