So meeku ipati varuku work chesina clients

samaja_varagamana

I worked with desi-north client manager, used to directly report to him. Awesome guy, tech savvy, at 45 he learns and encourages whole team to go with evolving technologies/trends. Some how used to convince the business team and get approval to implement all the awesome new techs in the project...  always took the bouncers whenever something failed or dint go as planned.... alantollu dorkadam chaala kastam...

2 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

lo meeku nachina manager evaru and what kind of qualities did u like in he/she. WITCH companies valu ee thread lyt theskochu @3$%.

I worked for a implementation partner and akkada ma manager gadu team ni baga protect chesthundey and client side gattiga dobbina ma meeda ah frustration chupinchakunda maku navvuthu chepppey vadu. Hatsoff to him Image result for jana sena gif

1st job 2 and half years same client and same manager, team valla meda oka mata kuda padaniyadu desi manager, superb candidate

1 minute ago, rokalibanda said:

1st job 2 and half years same client and same manager, team valla meda oka mata kuda padaniyadu desi manager, superb candidate

superr bl@stbl@stbl@st

21 minutes ago, JaMbU said:

I worked with desi-north client manager, used to directly report to him. Awesome guy, tech savvy, at 45 he learns and encourages whole team to go with evolving technologies/trends. Some how used to convince the business team and get approval to implement all the awesome new techs in the project...  always took the bouncers whenever something failed or dint go as planned.... alantollu dorkadam chaala kastam...

Ya nen chusa oka candidate mumbai guy ikkada usa lo long back he did masters and mba.