Awesome rajani

futureofandhra

37 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nee yavva. picha comedy chesthunnav ga.

cine stars can't become mass leaders in the current world.

rajni can become one if he sticks in politics for atleast 10years. but not before that. people won't vote for him.

PK has much bigger chance to be CM, than Rajni does.

So who are bad here? Manchi cheddam ani vachevallu bad ah Leka pichi lenzodkulani gelpistuna Janalu bad ah. I curse India m gudsipovali as long as we are electing pichi lenzodkul

1 minute ago, pahelwan said:

So who are bad here? Manchi cheddam ani vachevallu bad ah Leka pichi lenzodkulani gelpistuna Janalu bad ah. I curse India m gudsipovali as long as we are electing pichi lenzodkul

how do you define manchi? adhi telisthey, adhi cheyyatam chaala easy.

100 mandhi lo, 15 mandiki oka decent life lead cheyyagaligey capacity undhi. migatha 85 baaga kashtapaduthunnaru. so aa 15 mandhi venakadugu vesthara, so the other 85 can catch up?

jaragadhu kadha. same to same.

manchi anedhi emi ledhu. its all a balancing act. daaniki Rajni akkarley. ippudunna leaders aey adhey chesthunnaru.

10 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

lets say neeku aasthulu unnayi.

morals require that you give it up, and not own anything for the sake of society. That's the only universal moral.

when you start supporting private property rights, manam manchi gurinchi judgement ivvatam maanukovaali.

world is inherently unequal, and all leaders are just puppets playing the dangerous balancing act, where the people without property don't take up arms to kill people with property. 

14 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Hitler death is an example 

Learn to let live not destroy

15 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

manchi cheyyali antey, you give up your property, you start helping people without expecting anything in return. 

if you want power to do good to people, to have power for yourself, then whatever you do, has negative effects to a section of people.

its impossible for a 'leader' to be fair to everyone. except in his words.