H 1 b denied. I94 expired

starocky

My h1 ext is denied today. My company has office in India, can I work in US payroll and work from India office? In the meanwhile my company is planning to file for a new petition after getting the denial notice

5 minutes ago, starocky said:

My h1 ext is denied today. My company has office in India, can I work in US payroll and work from India office? In the meanwhile my company is planning to file for a new petition after getting the denial notice

its up to your company to run pay role from US or not. 

Just now, starocky said:

Thank you, so no valid status in US is needed to run payroll in US

U cannot run a pay roll as ur not eligible to work. If ur not eligible to work how they run a payroll. My assumption might be wrong 

43 minutes ago, starocky said:

fulltime or contract

39 minutes ago, Chinna_123 said:

U cannot run a pay roll as ur not eligible to work. If ur not eligible to work how they run a payroll. My assumption might be wrong 

+1.. first of all why would your company pay you in USD while you are working in India?

without a valid i-94 they cannot run payroll

u can go work in india and wither get paid in indian rupees or get a delayed paycheck in $ after all your issues are resolved.

32 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

without a valid i-94 they cannot run payroll

u can go work in india and wither get paid in indian rupees or get a delayed paycheck in $ after all your issues are resolved.

1 hour ago, starocky said:

Thank you, so no valid status in US is needed to run payroll in US

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/global-hr/pages/paying-employees-abroad.aspx