Citizenship Ichestadu Anta

mrindia

Trump Seeks $25 Bn for Border Wall, Offers ‘Dreamer’ Citizenship

President Donald Trump on Wednesday, 24 January, previewed his outline for an immigration bill that he will promote next week, saying he wants $25 billion to build a border wall and is open to granting citizenship to illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as children.

Trump said he was optimistic he could come to an agreement with both Republicans and Democrats in the US Congress that would appeal to hardliners seeking tougher rules for immigrants while also preventing the roughly 700,000 "Dreamers" from being deported.

"Tell them not to be concerned, ok? Tell them not to worry. We’re going to solve the problem. It’s up to the Democrats, but they (the Dreamers) should not be concerned." - Donald Trump, US President, to reporters 

Also Read: Donald Trump to Host Bipartisan Meet On “Dreamers” Immigration

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I wish he does something for legal immigration too

Illigel ga vachesi free education and intution fee lekunda sadhivi citizens ayyipothunnaru.. eella pani bagundhi @3$%

33 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I wish he does something for legal immigration too

Per his plan.. Diversity(lottery) to be eliminated with those numbers trickling down to clear backlogs in Family based & high skilled immigrant visas 

1 hour ago, mrindia said:

Trump Seeks $25 Bn for Border Wall, Offers ‘Dreamer’ Citizenship

President Donald Trump on Wednesday, 24 January, previewed his outline for an immigration bill that he will promote next week, saying he wants $25 billion to build a border wall and is open to granting citizenship to illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as children.

Trump said he was optimistic he could come to an agreement with both Republicans and Democrats in the US Congress that would appeal to hardliners seeking tougher rules for immigrants while also preventing the roughly 700,000 "Dreamers" from being deported.

"Tell them not to be concerned, ok? Tell them not to worry. We’re going to solve the problem. It’s up to the Democrats, but they (the Dreamers) should not be concerned." - Donald Trump, US President, to reporters 

Also Read: Donald Trump to Host Bipartisan Meet On “Dreamers” Immigration

thathabusinessmind..dabullukavali illegalsni appali ... yepatikipudu andarini pampisthe wall ki dabullundavu .. wall katti future lo yevarini rakunda cheyochu kadha so perks ga vunnavariki citizen-ship yechestunadu ... more over good pointskuda kottestunadu from pplwho hate one short 2birds

2 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Per his plan.. Diversity(lottery) to be eliminated with those numbers trickling down to clear backlogs in Family based & high skilled immigrant visas 

I don’t know man how all this will affect us 🙊

i want ead .. vexed with extns amendments and stamping 

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Legal di emi peekaru bro.. Illegal valladay undi racha antha...

Pekutaru ani Kadu I meant do something and give EAD atleast ani . 12 years ayindi vachi Inka enti e gola 🙁