The Patriots are 0-1 in the Super Bowl since trading Jimmy Garoppolo.

Ustad

14 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

probably we are stuck somewhere... For ex: if eagles are playing your favorite team... then do you support eagles??? if no matter who is the opposition and you want to support eagles...then it is support... in yesterdays match it doesnt matter who every is playing you will pick the opposite team who is playing patriots... then you just want pats to lose... I dont consider its supporting eagles..

we are talking only about yesterday's match...most people hate Pats so much that they supported Eagles even if their team is archrival to Eagles. That is the point we are trying to make. May be your logic of winning a match is just one team losing. But our logic is, in order for other team to lose, one has to win. So the support for that team, just for 1 day. 

They are not fans of Eagles, but they supported Eagles for 1 day. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

we are talking only about yesterday's match...most people hate Pats so much, they supported Eagles even if their team is arch rival to Eagles. That is the point we are trying to make. May be your logic of winning a match is just one team losing. But our logic, in order for other team lose, one has to win. So the support for that team, just for 1 day. 

They are not fans of Eagles, but they supported Eagles for 1 day. 

ok bro!! you are correct..

1 hour ago, former said:

Offense played very welll. Defence and special teams let down. Eagle Defense played single best play that turned the match.

Em matladuthunnav ra maida pindi? Offense clicked aa Mari philly offense me offense Kanye thaku yards chesindi ante Philly defense worst ee kada. Me mother boards ki brain undadaea ani @Kumaravarmaasking

14 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

probably we are stuck somewhere... For ex: if eagles are playing your favorite team... then do you support eagles??? if no matter who is the opposition and you want to support eagles...then it is support... in yesterdays match it doesnt matter who every is playing you will pick the opposite team who is playing patriots... then you just want pats to lose... I dont consider its supporting eagles..

thats because of stupid bandwagon pats fans.. may be you haven't watched/followed previous superbowls.  when colts vs saints played except Louisiana whole media and nfl fans supported manning's colts.  it doesn't matter who wins when their favorite team is not in superbowl, but people dont support questionable winning teams and cocky qbs .. thats the fact.   in my example brees and saints were not cocky.. but manning was favorite nfl poster boy...

9 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

thats because of stupid bandwagon pats fans.. may be you haven't watched/followed previous superbowls.  when colts vs saints played except Louisiana whole media and nfl fans supported manning's colts.  it doesn't matter who wins when their favorite team is not in superbowl, but people dont support questionable winning teams and cocky qbs .. thats the fact.   in my example brees and saints were not cocky.. but manning was favorite nfl poster boy...

I understand... in general people doesnt like winning teams... in the last world cup... every body wanted newzealand to win against Australia... No body accepts it but it is the truth...

16 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I understand... in general people doesnt like winning teams... in the last world cup... every body wanted newzealand to win against Australia... No body accepts it but it is the truth...

may be. fans may be the main reason for this hatred.  how come brady is greatest QB of all time when adam vinatieri leg gave 2 rings when brady was so so and bandwagon fans dont know pats defense is always ranked below 10 and especially ranked top 3 from 00 to 04 @3$%...ippudochi iga rings anakandi

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

may be. fans may be the main reason for this hatred.  how come brady is greatest QB of all time when adam vinatieri leg gave 2 rings when brady was so so and bandwagon fans dont know pats defense is always ranked below 10 and especially ranked top 3 from 00 to 04 @3$%...ippudochi iga rings anakandi

I dont know about goat discussion...but if you look at first superbowl... there was just a over a min left... everyone thought they should play in the overtime... but it was brady who got pats in the field goal distance... ofcourse football is a qb favoured team game... 

dont you think joe montana's 49ers team doesnt have a good defense??? to win championships defense is important...

19 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I dont know about goat discussion...but if you look at first superbowl... there was just a over a min left... everyone thought they should play in the overtime... but it was brady who got pats in the field goal distance... ofcourse football is a qb favoured team game... 

dont you think joe montana's 49ers team doesnt have a good defense??? to win championships defense is important...

i dont know much about nfl history .. may be i following nfl from 06 - i know about adam vinatieri - go check about this guy, With out Vinatieri season was  supposed end in afc game i guess.. watched documentary .. guy kicked 48 yard field and 41 yarders when it was snowing man.. and both those years it was Defense who gave them the chance especially against Kurt warner..

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Defense let them down. Second string QB ki antha opportunity isthe ila ne avuthundi. TB did whatever he could do.

Everyone underestimates Foles and Philly offense. Their offense >>>>>>>> pats offense and Philly defense >>>>>>>>> pats defense. 

Pats probably has one of the worst defense in NFL. So obviously if pats makes mistakes in their offense, it's impossible for them to win. 

5 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

i dont know much about nfl history .. may be i following nfl from 06 - i know about adam vinatieri - go check about this guy, With out Vinatieri season was  supposed end in afc game i guess.. watched documentary .. guy kicked 48 yard field and 41 yarders when it was snowing man.. and both those years it was Defense who gave them the chance especially against Kurt warner..

@Ara_Tenkai   i missed your point " dont you think joe montana's 49ers team doesnt have a good defense??? to win championships defense is important... "   Not sure about those 49ers teams. not always you need great defenses to win.. a medicore defenses can do with great QBs .. colts, Saints both won super bowls with below 20 ranked defenses, i am sure there few other teams that won superbowls with great QBs and defenses that were just supports..

Just now, griffins said:

Everyone underestimates Foles and Philly offense. Their offense >>>>>>>> pats offense and Philly defense >>>>>>>>> pats defense. 

Pats probably has one of the worst defense in NFL. So obviously if pats makes mistakes in their offense, it's impossible for them to win. 

@3$% ... they are not.. Philly offense did same to Vikings defense and falcons defense which are better than pats defense this season.. if pats has worst defense i dont think they would have made it to superbowl..

9 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

@3$% ... they are not.. Philly offense did same to Vikings defense and falcons defense which are better than pats defense this season.. if pats has worst defense i dont think they would have made it to superbowl..

Yeah but offense wins us the games that put us to the Superbowl not the defense. Have pats ever won a low scoring post season game due to defense? My point is that every one is saying we sucked at defense, yes we did, but we sucked more at offense especially with the mistakes.