Room sub lease cheyadaniki where to post

JingBang

Guys,

I'm trying to sub let my apartment in Chicago and e post nenu sulekha lo pettanu. Anni scam replies a vasthunnay. Inkedaina web site unda to promote my sub let apartment? Please help.

Below are the two scam replies I got may be it will help people in future.

Evado sandeep naveen anta working in biomedical sciences moving to chicago oka check pampisthanu refund the extra money ani messaged. Edo thokkalo ID copy kuda pampadu california license.

Inkokadu vihaan khanna anta hinduja UK ki working moving to chicago. DHS lo SSN apply chesanu, remove your ad ready to pay deposit ani messaged. Chusthene scam kampu vasthunnay maximum messages. Better google and find out before you believe them.

In both the cases cannot call and talk ani annaru. 

Continue to post in Sulekha but I had better luck with a paid ad. Weekly $10 option pette vaadini nenu

Mee area lo local Indian sites untayi kada try those. Also put a flyer in common areas like a temple notice board, grocery store notice board etc. 

And Craigslist also. But CL lo not just Indians, so not sure if your other roommates are OK to accept anyone and the other way around as well.

45 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Continue to post in Sulekha but I had better luck with a paid ad. Weekly $10 option pette vaadini nenu

Mee area lo local Indian sites untayi kada try those. Also put a flyer in common areas like a temple notice board, grocery store notice board etc. 

And Craigslist also. But CL lo not just Indians, so not sure if your other roommates are OK to accept anyone and the other way around as well.

sorry title thappu pettanu. Nenu apartment a sub lease chesthunna. No room mates. Craigslist ante sulekha kante pedda scams untay ani vinna anduke doubt. Pettocha bro?

1 hour ago, JingBang said:

Guys,

I'm trying to sub let my apartment in Chicago and e post nenu sulekha lo pettanu. Anni scam replies a vasthunnay. Inkedaina web site unda to promote my sub let apartment? Please help.

Evado sandeep naveen anta working in biomedical sciences moving to chicago oka check pampisthanu refund the extra money ani messaged. Edo thokkalo ID copy kuda pampadu california license.

Inkokadu vihaan khanna anta hinduja UK ki working moving to chicago. DHS lo SSN apply chesanu, remove your ad ready to pay deposit ani messaged. Chusthene scam kampu vasthunnay maximum messages. Better google and find out before you believe them.

only In person visit with cash in hand as advance and I will not entertain check or bank transfer ani cheppu. 90% scammer will not touch you, they too don't want to waste time if you know what you doing..

2 hours ago, JingBang said:

Guys,

Check pampiyyu manu... check nee bank lo esko... money clear ayyaka migithadi pampistha ani cheppu... scam ayithey endi.. nuvvu scam cheyyu..

6 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Check pampiyyu manu... check nee bank lo esko... money clear ayyaka migithadi pampistha ani cheppu... scam ayithey endi.. nuvvu scam cheyyu..

chiranjeevi_1437649287.gif.034e554e6d3f9

7 minutes ago, dewarist said:

chiranjeevi_1437649287.gif.034e554e6d3f9

correst cheppina kada kaka... vallu check pampistha antunnaru.. pampiyyumanu... check clear aynaka migitha vi back istha anu.. andulo thappem undi?? 

43 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Bhayya manaki e sub lease work out aithe chalu. Mari eddi gallu ankuntunnaro endo vellu. First okadu pampina email lo ID attach chesadu adi chusthene telusthundi pedda langa lafoot ID ani.

1 hour ago, krishna0125 said:

only In person visit with cash in hand as advance and I will not entertain check or bank transfer ani cheppu. 90% scammer will not touch you, they too don't want to waste time if you know what you doing..

Thanks bro ya idi update chestha listing lo.

1 hour ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Chicago Indian 

Chicago desi try chesava 

mee apt lo leasing office vallani kuda adugu, sometimes they might help you. 

E websited telivu bro. Ippudu try chestha. Meru local to chicago na?

1 minute ago, JingBang said:

Bhayya manaki e sub lease work out aithe chalu. Mari eddi gallu ankuntunnaro endo vellu. First okadu pampina email lo ID attach chesadu adi chusthene telusthundi pedda langa lafoot ID ani.

@3$%

Email contents paste chesthunna may be it will help others. Meku telisina vere stories unna ikkada chepandi.

Scam 1

Scammer name: Sandeep Naveen

Thanks for your prompt response. I work with an organization engaged in Biomedical sciences. I am currently in  Albuquerque,NM. And am originally Pune (Maharashtra).I appreciate the details you gave out to me about your room. Since i m unable to view it in person that helps my judgment.

I m okay with the rental fees/utilities.I will be needing your help for much understanding. I can only make my first month Rent /Utilities payment through check because my sponsor is going to be responsible in handling my accommodation for the first month payment for my rent plus other expenses for my relocating and after the first month payment. I will be handling all other payments in person afterwards.

Bear with me on this,due to a long distance from Albuquerque the only way of communication for now is through text Msg or email. And have attached a copy of my ID so you know am serious about getting the place.

Can I Trust You to refund any extra balance back to me after deducting rent plus utilities from my first payment you will receive from sponsor because you will be receiving more than the rent on the first check the extra amount is for my travelling and relocating expenses. Let me know if you are comfortable with this and i will be so glad if you can. Here is my phone number 505-636-4662 . Please feel free to text me

If you agree I will be needing you to reply back with your Full Name,Address and cell phone on where my company will make out the first payment to secure the place for rent plus utilities, Do get back to me soonest.

Regards,
Sandeep

Scam 2
scammer name vihaan khanna

Thanks for the email. I do not have international dialing. I want to rent. I arrive with my wife, we don’t have kids. I applied at the DHS and my SSN is being processed. I work with Hinduja Group - London, UK and have been transferred to Chicago, IL. I arrive in 2 weeks.

The contract is for a year and would most likely be extended. I would prefer to pay for three months of the lease period upfront, otherwise we can come to an understanding for monthly payments.

Please take the ad off further showing and hold the place for me. I would be glad to facilitate a good faith deposit for this. Let me know if this arrangement works out for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

+44 77 4877 1805 (GMT evenings)

Warm Regards,

Vihaan