Full time job offer - Help

Pokiri_21

On 2/6/2018 at 7:42 PM, Pokiri_21 said:

Vachindi bhayyas. QA position. Dec lo naa job dobbindi. ippudu oka local startup lo vachindi. they are offering $50k. Benefits kooda anthatha matram gane unnayi (stock options and Medical only for me not for the family). So I've few questions: 

1. Can I ask him to revise the salary? 

2. I've to drive 2 hrs to and fro to my workplace. So vaadu job description lo "looking for a part- or full-time team member in their Headquarters or to work remotely within the US" anadu. So ee $50K package ki 2 hrs to and fro drive chesukoni vellalantey gittu baatu kaadu so WFH adagacha leka join ayyi oka 1-2 months taravata adagamantara ? 

Pls advice. Thanks, all. 

Negotiate the salary. 

On 2/6/2018 at 6:42 PM, Pokiri_21 said:

Vachindi bhayyas. QA position. Dec lo naa job dobbindi. ippudu oka local startup lo vachindi. they are offering $50k. Benefits kooda anthatha matram gane unnayi (stock options and Medical only for me not for the family). So I've few questions: 

1. Can I ask him to revise the salary? 

2. I've to drive 2 hrs to and fro to my workplace. So vaadu job description lo "looking for a part- or full-time team member in their Headquarters or to work remotely within the US" anadu. So ee $50K package ki 2 hrs to and fro drive chesukoni vellalantey gittu baatu kaadu so WFH adagacha leka join ayyi oka 1-2 months taravata adagamantara ? 

Pls advice. Thanks, all. 

How is it possible to work for 50k on H1b?