Lottery tagilindi

pandugadu999

25 minutes ago, Spartan said:

money management and spending issues

one main reason is Family members ye champutaru most of the cases. 

some millionaires became beggars in few years...appudu property managetn and wealth mgmt raadu vallaki.

eppudu bhayam to bratukutaru.. 

I think Lottery  is all fraud scam. they pre-decide the winner and do the drama. they will have internal dealings. they decide the winner and pay them some lumsum amount but not the actual winning amount.

1 hour ago, sarkaar said:

I think Lottery  is all fraud scam. they pre-decide the winner and do the drama. they will have internal dealings. they decide the winner and pay them some lumsum amount but not the actual winning amount.

Neeku tagalapothe scam aa vaa..

lol @3$%

India lo not here, India lo it is used sometimes as a conduit for lancham

2 hours ago, sarkaar said:

nope..lekapote IRS vallu bokka lo vestaru alantivi cheste. 

2 hours ago, sarkaar said:

idi India kadhu bro

• 5 years later...
On 2/14/2018 at 2:00 PM, pandugadu999 said:

Naku telisina okadiki  2 million lottery tagilindi. Scratch ticket lo...lucky pellow..manakeppud tagulathado emo....

Because your wife don’t take it in mouth