What if your friend was a nazi?

uttermost

One loser crying about him being vilified for being friends with some nazi.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/02/the-new-york-times-fired-my-doppelganger/554402/

I was called a Nazi because of my friendship with the infamous neo-Nazi known on the internet as weev—his given name is Andrew Auernheimer; he helps run the anti-Semitic website The Daily Stormer. In my pacifism, I can’t reject a friendship, even when a friend has taken such a horrifying path. I am not the judge of who is capable of improving as a person. This philosophy also requires me to confront him about his terrible beliefs and their terrible consequences. I have been doing this since before his brief time as a cause célèbre in 2012—I believe it’d be hypocritical for me to turn away from this obligation. weev is just one of many terrible people I’ve cared for in my life. I don’t support what my terrible friend believes or does. But I strongly advocate for people with a good sense of themselves and their values to engage with their terrible friends, coworkers, and relatives, to lovingly confront them for as long as it takes, and it would be wrong to not do so myself. I had what I now see as the advantage of coming from a family of terrible people. This taught me that not everyone worthy of love is worthy of emulation. It also taught me that being given terrible ideas is not a destiny, and that intervention can change lives.

CITI_c$y

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Babunuvbtechah

• mastercheif

• futureofandhra

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, himacream said:

@3$%

what? I know you'd suck up to all sorts of nazis, because you want to understand and admire how 'power' works. lol.

but you don't understand society.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Personally, I would excommunicate Hindutva fcuks who call for murder of muslims out of my friends circle.

Also plz disinvite them for such debates 

Just now, Babunuvbtechah said:

Also plz disinvite them for such debates 

meaning?

this db is full of wannabe Hindutva fcuks (wannabe because they would publicly pretend they are secular and liberal) who would secretly enjoy muslim's misery. that's why its nice to talk trash about them here.

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

meaning?

this db is full of wannabe Hindutva fcuks (wannabe because they would publicly pretend they are secular and liberal) who would secretly enjoy muslim's misery. that's why its nice to talk trash about them here.

lite man. every person has their own agendas. expecting change is nxt to impossible. but nuvu cheppindi correcte, evadi acting aadu chestadu to showcase a secular outlook EachEmptyBee-max-1mb.gif

20 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Personally, I would excommunicate Hindutva fcuks who call for murder of muslims out of my friends circle.

Mari amayaka prajalani champey kukkalni em anali 

2 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

lite man. every person has their own agendas. expecting change is nxt to impossible. but nuvu cheppindi correcte, evadi acting aadu chestadu to showcase a secular outlook 

why should I care about other's agenda man?

especially when they don't have the basic decency to keep their mouth shut about me :)

I don't care if they are serial killers or nazis, as long as they shut their trap. @3$%

Otherwise I have a lot of time to pick on them, and they can't do a thing other than banning me.

8 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

lite man. every person has their own agendas. expecting change is nxt to impossible. but nuvu cheppindi correcte, evadi acting aadu chestadu to showcase a secular outlook 

I'm not expecting change. I just want to insult them.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nee ishtamochindi anuko. nannu enduku aduguthunnav?

I want to know your opinion but that's fine its your choice to say or not 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

I want to know your opinion but that's fine its your choice to say or not 

I don't have an opinion. I have a personal moral, and live by it. that's all.

if people (dumbfcuks) here stop acting smart with me, I will disappear.

yes, my moral code includes staying away from Hindutva cucks, unless they are useful to me.