Next 5 yrs lo ap ki 40k cr hole padabothundi

aakathaai

3 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

man, doesnt matter how much you try to explain the idiocacy of Modi, gonna fall into deaf ears..nothing much we can do. he will be there for another term

I'm not explaining idiocy of Modi man. I'm just calling people here idiots, because they call me that. if they stop. I stop posting too :) 

I dont really care about Modi. except to use him to mock people here.

5 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Looks like loss for TG is only 300 crores , But for AP 20,000 crores according to the article.

How come ? I thought TG pays more in taxes and also doesn't has much population ( Compared to AP ) 

may be because TG has high software exports, to which earlier service tax was 100% paid to center, and now with GST, half of whatever is collected is remitted back.

I'm just guessing.

Belgium is the model country in this world. For about 5years (sometime in 2009), it functioned without a govt. hehe..

in India, losers think govt is the one that runs everything. So whenever there is an impasse in a collective decision, a powerful fellow is allowed to break the logjam by passing whatever he wants as law.

I think its in our culture. Freedom is alien to us.

and if it exists, it exists only for us, and not for the other person.

powerful center is utterly bad for the states.

only idiot nationalists want a powerful center.

because they can jack off to India's 'prestige' in the world. 

fcuk it. India is a hellhole which we escaped from. And you want it to remain that by following the same centralization policies that Nehru did, this time under a communal bigot. Not working.

There's no prestige to India.

29 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Dependency leni vadu emi ayina antaru

AP lanti state ki center support kavali

Food ni tho polchina lucha kcr vadini nakka ni compare cheyadam funny

ee 'dependency' endhi saami?

AP lo agriculture ledha? unnadaanitho emi cheyyalo cheskovaali gaani

singapore kadtha anadam mookhatvam kaadha?

ippudu endhi AP vaallani ekkada nundi ayina tarimesthunnara enti?

55 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

damn didnt even knew that a unified bihar was the 2nd most populous state in india

UP should be fukked to 4 more pieces

BJP,, plz plz plzz grant vidarbha if u have bolls 

2 hours ago, ARYA said:

Pulka media antha 5k crs migulu Ani Mana state surplus Ani propaganda started no

Pulka ppts ee Bodi gadiki srirama raksha...

inka bokka help chesthadu...

4 hours ago, uttermost said:

GST at its core is an idiotic tax. Only Jayalalitha had the right idea in opposing it. There were better alternatives to GST, where center won't take a lion's share of the tax collected. 

In effect it was unconstitutional (at the time it was conceived).

Absolutely, and if Congress wants to come back to power in 2019, revamping and repealing GST must be on the top of the list in their manifesto. They must publicize the anti-effects and sufferings of common man at a grass-root level.

2 hours ago, reality said:

Absolutely, and if Congress wants to come back to power in 2019, revamping and repealing GST must be on the top of the list in their manifesto. They must publicize the anti-effects and sufferings of common man at a grass-root level.

It requires lot of political guts to do this. Rahul is a neoliberal shill just like Modi. He won't do it. He may talk about it, but he won't do it. best is, he'll play around with GST rates, but never consider a comprehensive VAT model where center gets a much lower share of the revenue, and states get to decide what they want to prioritise.

Everybody is enamoured with the idea that one single market is a great thing.

2 hours ago, reality said:

GST can go only if a 3rd front govt comes to power. or atleast introduce a radical tweak that will decrease center's stake in GST.

none of the national parties will do it.

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

40k crore in 5 yrs ante 8k crore in 1 yr... Mana budget e 1.7 lakh crore in 1 yr...dani mundu idi jujubi le

Dabbulu chedhaa enti aa 40k cr unte state ki enthoo cheyachu

5 minutes ago, aakathaai said:

Dabbulu chedhaa enti aa 40k cr unte state ki enthoo cheyachu

Em chestaru maha aithe inko nalugu real estate projects start chestaru...2 farm houses unna vallu 3 farm houses kattukuntaru