ma parents year ki okka sare vastaru..atta mamalu matram 6 months ki oka sari vastaru.

Spartan

3 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

nee display pic ki, nee profile name ki, kindha unna tag line ki.... nuvvese post la ki assala set aitha ledhu akkai......

ee post edho pakka db nunchi dhobbukocchina dhani laaga thaguluthundhi....silent_I1

nen emaina story writer ni anukuntunnava endi..original story rayanike..

anni dobbukochinave... IL nunchi.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:
So we r living in a foriegn land. Inlaws and parents in India. We r married for 13 years. Initial lots of struggles in my married life. But for past 4 years we r at peace. It took us nearly 7 years to form a great bonding between us. Intially i suffered alot due to husband job nature. He was very short tempered.

Adding inlaws struggles i used to stay with them for first four years of my married life while my hus used tobbe in foreign land beacause of his job. Later i moved in with him as we got family pass. My inlaws use to abuse me especially my fil. But now im at peace as my hus took a stand for me.

Now we r living peacefully though my inlaws visit us regularly for every six months. My parents came once. From that time my mil has changed a lot and i can sense that she was unsecure or if it is plain jealousy on me. I dont know.

Last time when they came here she started a big fight talking all bad things about my parents and me that we have changed there son and something. After sometime i gave it back as i coudnt withstand to hear bad things about my parents. She was shocked later we both became calm. She had long face for nearly 1 week. I didnt bother much but doing my duties as dil just formal conversation. Later they went back to India.

Now coming to main problem my parents went to my inlaws house last week as there was some function in city where my inlaws live. During casual conversation my fil told to my father itseems that he was coming to my house again in a monthtime as he was missing his grandkids. For that my father told why you are coming and going everytime as you a had a chance you can stay there for more time. Its just a casual conversation as my pils dosent stah here at my house for more than 2months. Its like 2 months in India and 2 months at our home.

Today i just casually called my mil. She started crying and bashing me what rights and guts do your father have to talk to us like this. She again picking silly fights and warning me that it wont be good if ever my fathet talk to them like this. Its their sons house and sons money so they can enjoy in which ever way they want. Yes it is right. It will not be an issue for me if she stopped at this as she may be genuinely heart.

But no she is talking like my father wantedly came to their house and making this issue. She is saying we rgood pils thats why your parents came to ur house and stayed shamelessly in daughters house. You all got horns as my son is treating you like queen thats why you all behaving ilke this. Better you be in limits otherwise you willface severecosequences. Immediately cut of the call. Knowingly or unknowingly my father made this statement. Im feeling sry about that but how to tackle this. Im unable to control my tears again all past issues their behaviour everything is coming into my mind.

Where to you copy from ?

1 hour ago, Spartan said:
So we r living in a foriegn land. Inlaws and parents in India. We r married for 13 years. Initial lots of struggles in my married life. But for past 4 years we r at peace. It took us nearly 7 years to form a great bonding between us. Intially i suffered alot due to husband job nature. He was very short tempered.

Adding inlaws struggles i used to stay with them for first four years of my married life while my hus used tobbe in foreign land beacause of his job. Later i moved in with him as we got family pass. My inlaws use to abuse me especially my fil. But now im at peace as my hus took a stand for me.

Now we r living peacefully though my inlaws visit us regularly for every six months. My parents came once. From that time my mil has changed a lot and i can sense that she was unsecure or if it is plain jealousy on me. I dont know.

Last time when they came here she started a big fight talking all bad things about my parents and me that we have changed there son and something. After sometime i gave it back as i coudnt withstand to hear bad things about my parents. She was shocked later we both became calm. She had long face for nearly 1 week. I didnt bother much but doing my duties as dil just formal conversation. Later they went back to India.

Now coming to main problem my parents went to my inlaws house last week as there was some function in city where my inlaws live. During casual conversation my fil told to my father itseems that he was coming to my house again in a monthtime as he was missing his grandkids. For that my father told why you are coming and going everytime as you a had a chance you can stay there for more time. Its just a casual conversation as my pils dosent stah here at my house for more than 2months. Its like 2 months in India and 2 months at our home.

Today i just casually called my mil. She started crying and bashing me what rights and guts do your father have to talk to us like this. She again picking silly fights and warning me that it wont be good if ever my fathet talk to them like this. Its their sons house and sons money so they can enjoy in which ever way they want. Yes it is right. It will not be an issue for me if she stopped at this as she may be genuinely heart.

But no she is talking like my father wantedly came to their house and making this issue. She is saying we rgood pils thats why your parents came to ur house and stayed shamelessly in daughters house. You all got horns as my son is treating you like queen thats why you all behaving ilke this. Better you be in limits otherwise you willface severecosequences. Immediately cut of the call. Knowingly or unknowingly my father made this statement. Im feeling sry about that but how to tackle this. Im unable to control my tears again all past issues their behaviour everything is coming into my mind.

Related image