She Was Raped At 6: Daisy Irani

LordOfMud

Actress Daisy Irani Reveals She Was Raped At 6 By Man Appointed As Her 'Guardian'

Actress Daisy Irani Reveals She Was Raped At 6 By Man Appointed As Her 'Guardian'

The man who did this was supposed to be my guardian. He accompanied me to a film shoot (Hum Panchhi Ek Dal Ke) in Madras . One night in the hotel room he violated me, hit me with a belt and warned me that he would kill me if I ever told anyone about what had happened. She went to the sets of the film next day as if nothing had happened, she told Mumbai Mirror. Daisy Irani said that her mother got to know about the Madras incident many years later but "what could be done really?"

"That man is dead and gone. His name was Nazar. He was related to the famous singer Zohrabai Ambalewaali. Obviously, he had contacts in the film industry. My mother was hell-bent on making me a star," Daisy Irani added.

Daisy Irani, star of iconic films like Naya Daur, Dhool ka Phool reveals she was raped when she was six-years-old