iPhone issues

Fasceas

I want to install < Wildland Action> on my iPhone , but after installed  it , i am not able to launch it on my iPhone , 

At my sister's suggestion, I had to download and install it again, but in the process of downloading. the iPhone showed "insufficient iPhone space".

it is strange that when I first installed this app, why didn't my phone show a lack of iPhone space?

And i can confirm that I have deleted the previous  game app from my iPhone ,

So ,what should i do next ?

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, stackuzy said:

What is storage of the iPhone and how much left?

64GB , i still have 8 GB left , and i have tried to delele some useless apps and data to free up space for my iPhone , but it doesn't work .....

13 hours ago, Fasceas said:

64GB , i still have 8 GB left , and i have tried to delele some useless apps and data to free up space for my iPhone , but it doesn't work .....

Is this game in App Store? What is your iPhone version? 

On 4/3/2018 at 11:44 PM, Fasceas said:

I want to install < Wildland Action> on my iPhone , but after installed  it , i am not able to launch it on my iPhone , 

At my sister's suggestion, I had to download and install it again, but in the process of downloading. the iPhone showed "insufficient iPhone space".

it is strange that when I first installed this app, why didn't my phone show a lack of iPhone space?

And i can confirm that I have deleted the previous  game app from my iPhone ,

So ,what should i do next ?

Restart ur phone , if there memory dump left from ur app deleting.. it will get cleared 

On 4/27/2018 at 10:02 AM, Fasceas said:

Then you need to clean up the storage like this suggests, like deleting unwanted apps, clearing cache and junk files

On 2018/4/27 at 11:32 PM, cup_saucer said:

hold home button and power button at once and hold it until phone goes off and you see apple logo again. this will del cache and temp

I have tried some way , but this is the first time you have tried your method, and unfortunately, it still didn't help.

On 2018/4/27 at 11:52 PM, TechAdvice said:

Restart ur phone , if there memory dump left from ur app deleting.. it will get cleared 

Factory reset ? I let my iPhone sit for five days, but it didn't help.

23 hours ago, stackuzy said:

Then you need to clean up the storage, like deleting unwanted apps, clearing cache and junk files

I've already done that , such as the  Factory reset iPhone and manually delete some unwanted app . but they didn't help me 

I have 6s plus and I realised I made wrong move from samsung to Iphone. It is good for old people.

data transfer is head ache. itunes doesn't show up my phone content. So many restrictions. It is smooth

in operation and has loads of apps though but not user friendly. My phone volume is low compared to other similar gen phones.