నాగబాబు నన్ను చంపుతా అని బెదిరిస్తున్నాడు I’m getting threatening calls from Naga Babu Sri Reddy

nageshnayak

#SriReddy drops another bomb, she says : I’m getting threatening calls from Naga Babu Telugu actress Sri Reddy recently left everyone in shock with her abusive language while talking about Jana Sea President and actor power star #PawanKalyan. She even went on to use vulgar words for Pawan and showed middle finger, which has left fans angry to the core. Pawan’s fans immediately took to Twitter to slam Sri Redy for such behaviour towards their favourite star. Pawan’s brother Nagendra Babu also came to his defence. He held a press conference on Wednesday where he addressed multiple allegations made by Sri Reddy from when she started her protest against casting couch. Pawan Kalyan garnered massive support not just from his fans, party supporters but other mega heroes including Allu Arjun, Varun Tej, Sai Dharam Tej, Allu Sirish and Ram Charan. Today Sri Reddy took to Twitter and said, “I am getting threatening calls from Mega family and especially from Naga Babu.” She added, “If anything happens to me, Mega family will be responsible for it.” Sri Reddy fight is going ugly with each passing day. We wonder how this casting couch controversy would turn up in the coming days. While many celebrities have maintained silence over the same, many have voiced their opinions on the same.

18 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Nagababu should go to police station .... or else Sri reddy should put the call records in public ... idi oka drama ayyipoindi daily  .... Anta Assamey

jabardasth apparao ni vadalaali deeni meedaku Anta Assamey

idi velli vaadiki cinema chance ippisthaa ani vaadini vaadukondi ani story create chesi vadalaali

debbaku TRP lu peruguthaayi, DB lo threads peruguthaaayi 

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

Mother of all shows lo idi kuda part aa?

Show ante alagae untadhi.. vadanalu prathi vadanalu..

Phone call recordings vidula aeppudu chestharo kanukkkoo... Manchi bass unna head phones konali

43 minutes ago, tables said:

Chi lanza, it’s better nag babu should report this to police and make themselves safe. Deenini definite ga lepestaru.

Athu kids pikaleru...

PK PK fans now