Cbn

futureofandhra

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Aa rojullo babugaru thope ani

aina eeda unnollane antha chusthunna yellow media tho edho projecting 

pakka state odu nammadam lo thappu le antunna @ARYA

Pakka state endi, mana state pulkas kuda alaage mosapoyaru

33as5s0.gif

because they are politically naive, and think a diverse region (any region in India) can be governed by a technocrat, if only the media plays along and everything will magically work itself out.

Its not just them. Without the baggage of caste, almost every db member will also support CBN (I think). They have the same understanding of what a CM should be, as far as I understand them.

Nobody asks themselves the question of, how come Kerala, TamilNadu and Himachal, somewhat Punjab are the best administered states in the country that are governed with the exact opposite model of governance (pandering to group dynamics) that you guys think is great. 

Every single scheme of TN that was laughed at 10yrs ago, is being copied in other states. May be, just may be, it's a good idea to have a politician than have a deluded technocrat like CBN as the leader. someone like YSR.

Also I think Andhra/TG people (uppercaste) are ambitious enough to never go the whole TN way. They will always have this silly caste wars that play themselves in spaces such as these in politics. Because both sides believe in exact same thing, but think their guy is the one who can do a better job of it. Unfortunately, both of them are wrong (w.r.t. social justice achieved through 'development'). So is PK (I dont understan what he believes in).

21 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Aa rojullo babugaru thope ani

aina eeda unnollane antha chusthunna yellow media tho edho projecting 

pakka state odu nammadam lo thappu le antunna @ARYA

Bhayya pakka state vallu ye media ni follow avutunnaru??

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

because they are politically naive, and think a diverse region (any region in India) can be governed by a technocrat, if only the media plays along and everything will magically work itself out.

Its not just them. Without the baggage of caste, almost every db member will also support CBN (I think). They have the same understanding of what a CM should be, as far as I understand them.

Nobody asks themselves the question of, how come Kerala, TamilNadu and Himachal, somewhat Punjab are the best administered states in the country that are governed with the exact opposite model of governance (pandering to group dynamics) that you guys think is great. 

Every single scheme of TN that was laughed at 10yrs ago, is being copied in other states. May be, just may be, it's a good idea to have a politician than have a deluded technocrat like CBN as the leader. someone like YSR.

Also I think Andhra/TG people (uppercaste) are ambitious enough to never go the whole TN way. They will always have this silly caste wars that play themselves in spaces such as these in politics. Because both sides believe in exact same thing, but think their guy is the one who can do a better job of it. Unfortunately, both of them are wrong (w.r.t. social justice achieved through 'development'). So is PK (I dont understan what he believes in).

I like tn in terms of how people vote not on the basis of caste 

Though some may vote based on caste like vanniyar ramdas

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Bhayya pakka state vallu ye media ni follow avutunnaru??

you don't understand, CBN is the kind of leader that shouldn't be allowed in politics at all. NTR, YSR are many times better.

the thing is I don't think people oppose CBN in this db for that reason. 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

so u saying ppl in ap vote on basis of caste ? @3$%

Just now, uttermost said:

you don't understand, CBN is the kind of leader that shouldn't be allowed in politics at all. NTR, YSR are many times better.

the thing is I don't think people oppose CBN in this db for that reason. 

Where he will Excel in your opinion??

Just now, AlaElaAlaEla said:

so u saying ppl in ap vote on basis of caste ? @3$%

Most of the educated people yes who do not have problems financially

Irrespective of political party

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

TN votes on the basis of another kind of grouping, which is potentially far more dangerous and exclusive - the identity of being Tamil, again the identity can only be based on caste.

but there's plenty of movements that disagree with other, and there's constant dialogue and mudslinging all through. 

people hate CBN because he's not their guy or they hate his overexcited idiotic supporters. They will support the same exact policies of CBN when its implemented by another leader, and will lament when it doesn't happen.

People (uppercaste Telugus) support the idea of CBN.. just that some can't bring themselves to support him.

I don't support even the idea of CBN. I think its a disgrace that such politicians exist.