I’m currently in an extra marital affair. He’s the ‘perfect guy’. I’m the ‘perfect girl’.

Spartan

He’s the ‘perfect guy’. He’s Ivy educated, has a bombass family business, is 6′ tall, handsome, fair, goes to a gym, & all those superficial arranged marriage qualities.

I’m the ‘perfect girl’. I’m fair, slim but curvy, 5′5″ high, have straight long hair, know how to drive, cook, & talk fluently in English, & my dad could afford a classy destination wedding. As for the unimportant qualities, I have 3 degrees & earn in 7 digits.

We have a ‘perfect marriage’. Our horoscopes matched, we look great together, go on trips & parties, our families get along very well, & our parents are convinced we’ll make the prettiest babies.

But there is this one tiny secret of your perfect lives no one knows about.

We had an arranged married. Our parents met & approved of each other, & it was left for us to decide. Our first meeting was very arranged marriage-y. We talked very formally, sweetly, & perfectly.

Our second meeting was when things started getting real. The first thing I told him that day was “Let’s drop the sugarcoat & get real”. I talked for 30 minutes straight & bared it all to him. I had dated my (first) high school boyfriend for 5 years, broke up, & had never been in a relationship since. But I do go on dates, & have casual sex once in a while. [No one is obviously looking for a virgin wife nowadays, but I had to put on the table] I was not interested in getting married to someone I hardly knew, I just agreed to meet him to keep my parents calm. But now my parents will get suspicious if I reject him because he’s really sweet & refined, & looks like an underwear model with Ranbir Kapoor’s face. [He laughed so hard when I said this & I’ll always be embarrassed for saying that :P ]

Then he told me his story. He was a ‘playboy’ all his life until he fell in love with an African American girl in college. He was still in love with her, but his parents didn’t approve of her for the obvious Indian racism against blacks, & after an year of tussle he gave into his mother’s emotional torture, broke up with her, & moved back to India. He too was equally uninterested in getting married in this set up.

We continued talking, liked each other’s company, & met many more times. 3 months later, we declared to our parents that we are ready to get married. We thought if we had to get married under parental pressure, we are each other’s best bet.

Another 3 months later, we got married & went on our mandatory honeymoon. One of those nights we spent in Vienna when we were a combination of high & drunk, we ended up making out with different people in a club.

The next day was kind of a milestone. After a lot of two way apologies & embarrassments, we realized none of us actually felt guilty or bad. We had a long talk, & decided however much we may like each other, we don’t feel any love or commitment. That was the day we decided on a open marriage.

Why limit each other to us? I & my husband have the freedom to have sex with whoever we want. It’s better than lying, cheating, & feeling guilty. We find happiness wherever we like, but at the end of the day we come home to each other. We are comfortable with each other’s sexualities, & don’t need monogamous sex to have a feeling of ‘ownership’ over each other.

We go on dates together, share our feelings & hobbies, discuss our days at night, provide emotional support in difficult times, surprise each other with gifts & sweet gestures, & I fall asleep in his arms almost all nights.

We just also have sex with other people & don’t shove it in each other’s faces. I’m on the pill & we always use condoms with other people. We have medical tests for any diseases every 3 months.

We have been married for 2 years, & soon the familial pressure to have babies will build. That’s when I’ll get off the pill & limit myself to my husband for a while, as we have already discussed.

So, our perfect lives have a tiny perfect detail that only we share. But we’re still perfect. :)

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

anta perfect ga unte... papa ee post enduku vesndi?? lol... that shows the cloud is about to rain soon..

anduke papa 'perfect' ga post esindi, to let how 'perfect' the illegal affair is to every one

Oka test positive vasthe ( std's) . Will.they still call perfect couple and will they still live together ?

Short term pleasures ki real life journey ki teda  teliyatledhu

Evaru nachithe vallatho  padukunte it can be called prostitution kadha bhayyas 

43 minutes ago, Spartan said:

He’s the ‘perfect guy’. He’s Ivy educated, has a bombass family business, is 6′ tall, handsome, fair, goes to a gym, & all those superficial arranged marriage qualities.

I’m the ‘perfect girl’. I’m fair, slim but curvy, 5′5″ high, have straight long hair, know how to drive, cook, & talk fluently in English, & my dad could afford a classy destination wedding. As for the unimportant qualities, I have 3 degrees & earn in 7 digits.

We have a ‘perfect marriage’. Our horoscopes matched, we look great together, go on trips & parties, our families get along very well, & our parents are convinced we’ll make the prettiest babies.

But there is this one tiny secret of your perfect lives no one knows about.

We had an arranged married. Our parents met & approved of each other, & it was left for us to decide. Our first meeting was very arranged marriage-y. We talked very formally, sweetly, & perfectly.

Our second meeting was when things started getting real. The first thing I told him that day was “Let’s drop the sugarcoat & get real”. I talked for 30 minutes straight & bared it all to him. I had dated my (first) high school boyfriend for 5 years, broke up, & had never been in a relationship since. But I do go on dates, & have casual sex once in a while. [No one is obviously looking for a virgin wife nowadays, but I had to put on the table] I was not interested in getting married to someone I hardly knew, I just agreed to meet him to keep my parents calm. But now my parents will get suspicious if I reject him because he’s really sweet & refined, & looks like an underwear model with Ranbir Kapoor’s face. [He laughed so hard when I said this & I’ll always be embarrassed for saying that :P ]

Then he told me his story. He was a ‘playboy’ all his life until he fell in love with an African American girl in college. He was still in love with her, but his parents didn’t approve of her for the obvious Indian racism against blacks, & after an year of tussle he gave into his mother’s emotional torture, broke up with her, & moved back to India. He too was equally uninterested in getting married in this set up.

We continued talking, liked each other’s company, & met many more times. 3 months later, we declared to our parents that we are ready to get married. We thought if we had to get married under parental pressure, we are each other’s best bet.

Another 3 months later, we got married & went on our mandatory honeymoon. One of those nights we spent in Vienna when we were a combination of high & drunk, we ended up making out with different people in a club.

The next day was kind of a milestone. After a lot of two way apologies & embarrassments, we realized none of us actually felt guilty or bad. We had a long talk, & decided however much we may like each other, we don’t feel any love or commitment. That was the day we decided on a open marriage.

Why limit each other to us? I & my husband have the freedom to have sex with whoever we want. It’s better than lying, cheating, & feeling guilty. We find happiness wherever we like, but at the end of the day we come home to each other. We are comfortable with each other’s sexualities, & don’t need monogamous sex to have a feeling of ‘ownership’ over each other.

We go on dates together, share our feelings & hobbies, discuss our days at night, provide emotional support in difficult times, surprise each other with gifts & sweet gestures, & I fall asleep in his arms almost all nights.

We just also have sex with other people & don’t shove it in each other’s faces. I’m on the pill & we always use condoms with other people. We have medical tests for any diseases every 3 months.

We have been married for 2 years, & soon the familial pressure to have babies will build. That’s when I’ll get off the pill & limit myself to my husband for a while, as we have already discussed.

So, our perfect lives have a tiny perfect detail that only we share. But we’re still perfect. :)

entha kasi modd@ adi....braces_1

1 minute ago, Idassamed said:

Spartan neeku Mods Friday assignment ichara?

yes..no politics..only affairs..