moving from east to westcoast - help

KakiJanaky

31 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

thank you all. yeah furniture worth around 5k, it doesnt makes sense to move them which charges be around 4k i believe. but yeah company vadu pay cheste better untadi, but am not too sure how much they pay for moving.

they usually pay around 20K in our company..

check what they will and see if u can get the deal.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

20k cash? Nice man

11 minutes ago, Spartan said:

damn, thats very nice bro. receipts anni submit cheyyamantaada or money ichesi emaina chesko antaada? i never dealt with this business in the past, anduke adugutunna. okavela ma vaadu iste, negotiate cheyyocha? can u brief me please.

1 minute ago, KakiJanaky said:

damn, thats very nice bro. receipts anni submit cheyyamantaada or money ichesi emaina chesko antaada? i never dealt with this business in the past, anduke adugutunna. okavela ma vaadu iste, negotiate cheyyocha? can u brief me please.

ma deggara cash istaru, no questions asked (this is only for internal transfer jobs)

New hires ki they give same amount, but hook u up with a third party consulting service in that city. They will help u in all relocation things including broker fee if u r looking for rental or house.  Car relocation, furniture tevali ante adi kuda, else they will point u to right sellers..(only if u r interested)

Negotiate undadu because they give that amount calculated for best case scenario ( coast-coast) 

migilina dabbul nuvve pettukovachu. in both the cases above