Halwa.. come here.. one doubt!

uttermost

I've never been in a group that talks politics, atleast not in the cynical power centric way people here do.

and you seem to be king of cynical politics, changing your arguments to suit the topic like people change their underwear.

My doubt is, you seem quite friendly, but does your way of talking about politics work on real people? Or do people challenge and humiliate you when you argue a position that you argued against a few hours before?

I'm genuinely curious man. 

I'm not brave enough to talk politics with people who don't share my views. except online. I'm sure I'll end up with their fist on my face, so I just smile and bear their nonsense.

what about you?

I have always been in a group which talks about politics. I repeat politics, not parties. 

I'm not changing my arguments to suit to the topic but its people's mis-understanding at such. Often I end arguing with people who have pre-defined stands and preference to a party/cause. My views are dynamic, depends on the situation and change according to the situation.

In short, I choose to respond to the situation rather than to take a stand and stick to the stand. 

The reason why I have comfort changing arguments is because I do not have preference to a party/ideology/people/caste/government/language etc. Absolutely no preference at all..

For ex : I'm a hardcore TG'ite. As per common people and according to DB, being a hardcore TG'ite would automatically qualify as a TRS follower. That's where I draw a line. TG and TRS are two different things.

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

@Android_Halwa

or is it just how you argue online? just to pass your time?

I'm curious.

I never created fictional stories with the key board man...

I only spoke facts. I only pointed things, saying so I might have been wrong sometimes but mostly right. 

Infact, I can quote examples that have happened in the last few days...

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

anthey anthey andaram key board warriors manam 

JAI BALAYYA 

that's true. But Halwa cynicism is at another level. It's somewhat palatable only because he puts it nicely.

like a butcher who says a prayer before cutting the throat of an animal.

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I've never been in a group that talks politics, atleast not in the cynical way people here do.

and you seem to be king of cynical politics, changing your arguments to suit the topic like people change their underwear.

My doubt is, you seem quite friendly, but does your way of talking about politics work on real people? Or do people challenge and humiliate you when you argue a position that you argued against a few hours before?

I'm genuinely curious man. 

I'm not brave enough to talk politics with people who don't share my views. except online. I'm sure I'll end up with their fist on my face, so I just smile and bear their nonsense.

what about you?

I do not have a stand. 

For me, Politics is political science, not a party or leader. Its a passion for me to talk and discuss politics. 

Once I voted for AIMIM, and I had voted for BJP as well...religion,caste are silly issues for me although predominant issues in electoral politics.

or it may be because of my family and friends circle....

in 2019 assembly elections, there may be at least 4-5 friends of mine who may be MLA's..

and I have two close friends in assembly already....this is my circle..have friends from all the parties..

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have always been in a group which talks about politics. I repeat politics, not parties. 

I'm not changing my arguments to suit to the topic but its people's mis-understanding at such. Often I end arguing with people who have pre-defined stands and preference to a party/cause. My views are dynamic, depends on the situation and change according to the situation.

In short, I choose to respond to the situation rather than to take a stand and stick to the stand. 

The reason why I have comfort changing arguments is because I do not have preference to a party/ideology/people/caste/government/language etc. Absolutely no preference at all..

For ex : I'm a hardcore TG'ite. As per common people and according to DB, being a hardcore TG'ite would automatically qualify as a TRS follower. That's where I draw a line. TG and TRS are two different things.

Next time when you change your argument with me (you've always done it, and I've called you out several times on it), I'll remind you :) 

you respnd to a situation by taking a stand that benefits you (in some way). That's what I'm asking, how do people receive this kind of political discourse in your circles.

My question in another way is - Are you a big Thop in your group of friends? I want to know. I ask this without any hint of sarcasm.

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I do not have a stand. 

For me, Politics is political science, not a party or leader. Its a passion for me to talk and discuss politics. 

Once I voted for AIMIM, and I had voted for BJP as well...religion,caste are silly issues for me although predominant issues in electoral politics.

politics is not science though, boy. Its probably closer to art. Every political 'expert' is wrong on everything, much more than economists.

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I never created fictional stories with the key board man...

I only spoke facts. I only pointed things, saying so I might have been wrong sometimes but mostly right. 

Infact, I can quote examples that have happened in the last few days...

There are no facts in politics. Just the appearance of facts. but my question is very simple bhayya.

don't take it personally. I'm not trying to make fun of you.

I just don't understand majority of people, and the way they think. You seem to do.

ofcourse I don't care or have no use for people that I don't understand, but still I'm curious.

hehe...vuko setu...needi antha aakhro rajakeeyam, neetho petukune antha naaku ekkadidi...

Suppose there is an issue and I'm responding it, naturally it would be directly proportional to the awareness I have on the issue...people sometimes freak out saying i have changed stand and that reminds me of the fact that I'm going by my natural way. 

I'm no big thop or thurum, I have been reading and following politics since very young age. reading papers, happenings, leaders, policies, procedures, history, economics, finance, Indian economy are my favorite subjects and I can say at least in this DB, very few can match my ability on these issues and when you know you are right, we can go any extent to prove point that we are right...just few twists and turns..make others frustrating and while they are in state of frustration, hit them hard...that's the time where the opponent is usually weak.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

politics is not science though, boy. Its probably closer to art. Every political 'expert' is wrong on everything, much more than economists.

that has always been the question too...

Is economics arts or science ? Infact, this was the first question asked by professor on day-1 of my economics class.

and so is politics...and naturally every political expert is wrong, because the other political expert think that way...its the possibilities..nothing is wright and nothing is right...possibility..there is always a possibility for right and wrong in politics...

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

There are no facts in politics. Just the appearance of facts. but my question is very simple bhayya.

don't take it personally. I'm not trying to make fun of you.

I just don't understand majority of people, and the way they think. You seem to do.

ofcourse I don't care or have no use for people that I don't understand, but still I'm curious.

Okay, if not facts, the incidents happened in recorded history.

Personally, no way man...public tittukune boothulu nenu personallu teesukunte ipatiki epudo suicide chesukunetodini...anthe ledu

Pubic tho mazaa vastadi bhai, every human being thinks differently and respond differently on same issue...observe them closely, there would be a trait, a pattern, an ideology, it says a lot about them....although even I dont care about people and their thoughts but, its society and I m part of the society and have to live with the set of people and having an idea about the other person will only help me to respond better...

Every person has a patter in their thought and you can even see what is influencing their thoughts...its interesting..and trust me, you can utilize these things for your personal gain :-)