Halwa.. come here.. one doubt!

uttermost

No offense to halwa. He might be sound in his knowledge about literature and facts. He is one sided and biased in any debate. He never admits even 1% of mistake. That's not the way arguments or debates work. 

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

hehe...vuko setu...needi antha aakhro rajakeeyam, neetho petukune antha naaku ekkadidi...

Suppose there is an issue and I'm responding it, naturally it would be directly proportional to the awareness I have on the issue...people sometimes freak out saying i have changed stand and that reminds me of the fact that I'm going by my natural way. 

I'm no big thop or thurum, I have been reading and following politics since very young age. reading papers, happenings, leaders, policies, procedures, history, economics, finance, Indian economy are my favorite subjects and I can say at least in this DB, very few can match my ability on these issues and when you know you are right, we can go any extent to prove point that we are right...just few twists and turns..make others frustrating and while they are in state of frustration, hit them hard...that's the time where the opponent is usually weak.

no. the question was.. are you making your arguments in this db, because you can't make them among your friends? 

do you have diversity of views among your friends, and how are you perceived in your group, etc.

5 minutes ago, Soul said:

No offense to halwa. He might be sound in his knowledge about literature and facts. He is one sided and biased in any debate. He never admits even 1% of mistake. That's not the way arguments or debates work. 

that's what I'm asking. If he can pull this off in real life.

1 minute ago, Soul said:

well, its not about not accepting my mistake...I told in earlier post that sometimes I may be wrong on my opinions...but opinions have nothing like right/wrong in it. I have never said that I won the argument...i always the argument to go on and as long as it goes on, there is no winner and naturally no chance to claim or admit anything..

and coming to facts, I probably might have presented more facts in this DB than anyone else and my facts are facts derived from other sources and not even one that i created with my keyboard.

Infact if you can remember, I said congress is making fun of itself by going to supreme court and supreme court will not intervene in the governor's duties. it was based of previous such incidents which have happened and another simple logic and understanding of legislature and judiciary.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

no. the question was.. are you making your arguments in this db, because you can't make them among your friends? 

do you have diversity of views among your friends, and how are you perceived in your group, etc.

I do have that liberty...I participate in number of debates and discussions at universities, PhD guys, friends and family....I used to be more active previously but since last year or so, mostly online ..don;t have that kind of time. 

in real life, among my friends, my image is a neutral kind who doesn't support anything and has negative approach. 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

that's what I'm asking. If he can pull this off in real life.

Even in real life, its quite similar...or atleast 90% similar...in virtual world, we have more and more liberty which we lack in real world, silly emotions stop people from commenting their heart out...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I do have that liberty...I participate in number of debates and discussions at universities, PhD guys, friends and family....I used to be more active previously but since last year or so, mostly online ..don;t have that kind of time. 

in real life, among my friends, my image is a neutral kind who doesn't support anything and has negative approach. 

ok. and you talk mostly like you do in this db?

Just now, uttermost said:

ok. and you talk mostly like you do in this db?

Quite close...very similar...or may be 90% similar..but yeah, Like I do in DB but with a softer approach...it involves humans with brains.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Even in real life, its quite similar...or atleast 90% similar...in virtual world, we have more and more liberty which we lack in real world, silly emotions stop people from commenting their heart out...

ok. thanks.

I agree with Halwa only on one thing.. arguments based on morality works only as long as others in a position to do something about what you dislike believe in morality, and you can appeal to it and get them to do what you want.

Its people like Halwa who use their charisma (atleast in this db) to promote horrible arguments that question the need for morality itself.

I'll become a cynic if I spend too much in this db.

I really don't hate people.. But I like testing myself if I can stand that hate.

edit: I hate you people. but not all people.

you people are worthy of hate. absolutely. Just in case, I'm misconstrued as not hating you guys :) 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have always been in a group which talks about politics. I repeat politics, not parties. 

I'm not changing my arguments to suit to the topic but its people's mis-understanding at such. Often I end arguing with people who have pre-defined stands and preference to a party/cause. My views are dynamic, depends on the situation and change according to the situation.

In short, I choose to respond to the situation rather than to take a stand and stick to the stand. 

The reason why I have comfort changing arguments is because I do not have preference to a party/ideology/people/caste/government/language etc. Absolutely no preference at all..

For ex : I'm a hardcore TG'ite. As per common people and according to DB, being a hardcore TG'ite would automatically qualify as a TRS follower. That's where I draw a line. TG and TRS are two different things.

CBN di kooda same peeling @3$%