Best Buy Ripoff - suggestions please

Kobbaribondam

Hello Folks,

I have a situation that came across at Best Buy in Denver, CO at the Park Meadows location in Englewood, CO. I bought an iphoneX in the BOGO free promotion with ATT at Best Buy on Feb 7th 2018 at this location.I have upgraded my line and also added a new line as per the promotion requirements. As per the promotion at Best Buy on Feb 7th, I was told that the BOGO promotion on iphone X exists and after three Billing cycles I should start seeing the credits for the free phone. I waited for three Billing Cycles but now I was not able to see any credits for my free phone on my ATT account. In the process of investigation, I had a chat with ATT, they said that "I bought the phone couple of days earlier than the BOGO promotion even started on the iphoneX and they are not responsible for the credits and I have to reach BestBuy to fix this issue" which is contradicting the statement that Best Buy said on Feb 7th. I reached the Best buy location regarding this and they said that they are talking to ATT and the manager cannot do much about this .I am hopeless that ATT even considers this as a promotion as it actually started couple of days after the promotion was sold to me at the store. 

kindly advise how to proceed folks, dont want end up paying all that freaking money, can we do anything by law.

Thanks

1 minute ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hello Folks,

I have a situation that came across at Best Buy in Denver, CO at the Park Meadows location in Englewood, CO. I bought an iphoneX in the BOGO free promotion with ATT at Best Buy on Feb 7th 2018 at this location.I have upgraded my line and also added a new line as per the promotion requirements. As per the promotion at Best Buy on Feb 7th, I was told that the BOGO promotion on iphone X exists and after three Billing cycles I should start seeing the credits for the free phone. I waited for three Billing Cycles but now I was not able to see any credits for my free phone on my ATT account. In the process of investigation, I had a chat with ATT, they said that "I bought the phone couple of days earlier than the BOGO promotion even started on the iphoneX and they are not responsible for the credits and I have to reach BestBuy to fix this issue" which is contradicting the statement that Best Buy said on Feb 7th. I reached the Best buy location regarding this and they said that they are talking to ATT and the manager cannot do much about this .I am hopeless that ATT even considers this as a promotion as it actually started couple of days after the promotion was sold to me at the store. 

kindly advise how to proceed folks, dont want end up paying all that freaking money, can we do anything by law.

Thanks

nothing doing.. switch over to T-mobile 

2 minutes ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hello Folks,

Thanks

chat history or mail conformation or receipt mida emina mention chesi unte chudu

2 minutes ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hello Folks,

Thanks

Sue them

Sue them in small claims court..there is no need of a lawyer ..also tell them you will file a complaint in BBB(Better Business Bureau)

18 minutes ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hello Folks,

Thanks

BBB lo complain ivvu chalu they will look into issue seriously. and try to talk to different rep and if not escalate it in ATT as well

31 minutes ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hello Folks,

Thanks

find proof that the store was indeed carry promotion on that date, get the bestbuy flyer with clear details on it, write to BestBuy, tweet to BB customer care