All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

43 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

weekend adirana evarina ????

oka 1 hour 20 minutes aada 1/2.....$300 buy in and $426 cash out...$126 profit....original ga plan ledhu but konchem time undi ani aada.....i will tell you one interesting hand i played.......i raised to $12 in the late posiiton with 5 6 diamond and button gadu call chesadu, everybody else fold...flop is 4 5 9 rainbow....i bet 20 he called....then in the turn there is 8...i bet $30 this time he called again...in the river there is 7..that completes my straight now i bet $65 he said....don't bluff with A K dude and he called and showed his pocket 10's......

On 6/8/2018 at 3:08 PM, CricPokChic said:

ee weekend adutunnava bhayya??

Ee weekend breakeven ayyindi oka 450 plus anthe, baaga down unde grinded back and ended up on profit GSB3.gif?1370457845

On 6/9/2018 at 7:52 PM, hello987 said:

yeah i know...jaman Burton....daily em aadadu...weekly twice or thrice anthe

1/3 grinder aadena. Aadiki em vachu saami savadengthadu GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 hour ago, hello987 said:

oka 1 hour 20 minutes aada 1/2.....$300 buy in and $426 cash out...$126 profit....original ga plan ledhu but konchem time undi ani aada.....i will tell you one interesting hand i played.......i raised to $12 in the late posiiton with 5 6 diamond and button gadu call chesadu, everybody else fold...flop is 4 5 9 rainbow....i bet 20 he called....then in the turn there is 8...i bet $30 this time he called again...in the river there is 7..that completes my straight now i bet $65 he said....don't bluff with A K dude and he called and showed his pocket 10's......

&*5

10 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

1/3 grinder aadena. Aadiki em vachu saami savadengthadu GSB3.gif?1370457845

yup...but vadu  vundey place lo 2/5 only once a week so he plays 1/3 

1 hour ago, hello987 said:

Bad play by pocket 10s guy. Your range hits two pairs sets straights etc, and every street you are value betting,  pocket 10s can raise flop to see where he is. Flat all way on that board is bad play. Can fold on river, but odds valla aadu pay chesadu anthe. You can't bet only 65 with bad hand, 10s over played his hand. If you really hold AK and bet 65 on river adi assam play. i like your blocker continuation bet of 30 on turn but I might recommend you sizing little more on turn as the bet really looked so weak and  you might get raised if you bet small on turn most cases and you can't call with gutter. I believe you understand where I'm going.  GSB3.gif?1370457845

7 minutes ago, hello987 said:

1/2 aadthadu ekkuva....2/5 rare ga aadthadu.....

I mean to say ade 1/2. Nallodu ade ga. Kastam aadi vlog saw once he knows nothing GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Bad play by pocket 10s guy. Your range hits two pairs sets straights etc, and every street you are value betting,  pocket 10s can raise flop to see where he is. Flat all way on that board is bad play. Can fold on river, but odds valla aadu pay chesadu anthe. You can't bet only 65 with bad hand, 10s over played his hand. If you really hold AK and bet 65 on river adi assam play. i like your blocker continuation bet of 30 on turn but I might recommend you sizing little more on turn as the bet really looked so weak and  you might get raised if you bet small on turn most cases and you can't call with gutter. I believe you understand where I'm going.  GSB3.gif?1370457845

yup....turn lo kinda semi bluff kadha...bet sizing increase cheyadanki dhairyam saripole

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I mean to say ade 1/2. Nallodu ade ga. Kastam aadi vlog saw once he knows nothing GSB3.gif?1370457845

yup.....Andrew Neeme and Brad owen vlogs chustava?

Just now, hello987 said:

yup....turn lo kinda semi bluff kadha...bet sizing increase cheyadanki dhairyam saripole

98 percent people play with fear migitha 2 percent only makes money. So you try to be in that 2. Sometimes cards aren't needed to win. GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

yup.....Andrew Neeme and Brad owen vlogs chustava?

Just I follow hands but I feel Neeme makes good videos but Brad gadi play is better. Neeme should improve his game, but quality of his videos are worth watch. GSB3.gif?1370457845