All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

3 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Table talk ela cheyalo kuda cheppaada?@3$%

I talk a lot on table especially when I'm ahead. I believe talking makes people to call your bets GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

Set over set fold cheyadam i think impossible, that too in flop...

That is the reason I said you have to in certain instances. You have to raise and see and you'll know where you stand. Recent scenario chepta. GSB3.gif?1370457845

2/5. I am before button and there is 25 bet from utg one caller I call too. Suddenly BB makes it 110 to go. I'm thinking folding and utg calls and I call. Almost all with 1.2K even starting stack. Flop is QJ7 two diamonds. BB lead flop with 185 next guy flat I went ahead and raised 500 now. BB jams allin, Next guy thinks for 2 minutes and he isn't happy to fold his hand. Action on me. I have pocket 7s here. Now the first guy started talking I'll show my hand antuu. I tanked for few mins and folded face up pocket 7s and guy opens Queens GSB3.gif?1370457845

On 5/29/2018 at 2:33 PM, CricPokChic said:

anybody planning to play any events in this year's wsop at rio las vegas??

maa pednanna koduku playing DanB

2 hours ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

2/5. I am before button and there is 25 bet from utg one caller I call too. Suddenly BB makes it 110 to go. I'm thinking folding and utg calls and I call. Almost all with 1.2K even starting stack. Flop is QJ7 two diamonds. BB lead flop with 185 next guy flat I went ahead and raised 500 now. BB jams allin, Next guy thinks for 2 minutes and he isn't happy to fold his hand. Action on me. I have pocket 7s here. Now the first guy started talking I'll show my hand antuu. I tanked for few mins and folded face up pocket 7s and guy opens Queens GSB3.gif?1370457845

same type scenario hapd to me...but I decided to bluff ..

2/5 good reg pro bets 25 , I have 88(stck 1300) in cutoff flat, BB good player called...flop 8,10, 2 ( 2 spades) ..mp good ply c bets 50, i flat BB raised to 200...I am certain he flopped set 10's I decided to smooth call n represent flush if it comes ...turn 5 spade...chk call 250 river all in ...good player fold chesthadu anukunna but he called saying can't fold top set ...may be higher limits lo e bluff work avochu emo..

3 hours ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Neeku questions unte cheppu. I didn't get what you are looking for GSB3.gif?1370457845

k 1 major issue I have is playing AK , raise ,board connect avakapothey c bet n fold to bet on turn ...is this standard ? 

8 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

same type scenario hapd to me...but I decided to bluff ..

2/5 good reg pro bets 25 , I have 88(stck 1300) in cutoff flat, BB good player called...flop 8,10, 2 ( 2 spades) ..mp good ply c bets 50, i flat BB raised to 200...I am certain he flopped set 10's I decided to smooth call n represent flush if it comes ...turn 5 spade...chk call 250 river all in ...good player fold chesthadu anukunna but he called saying can't fold top set ...may be higher limits lo e bluff work avochu emo..

Ee scenario lo he is never folding. reason flush completes on turn. You smooth called and it's hard for him to fold river as you didn't  raise out of position. He got outs for full house on turn, so he is never folding on turn anyway. Pot is already huge on turn. So river lo even you lead that looks weak. This case really works when you really have flush the opponent have sets. 100 percent you get call so you should really hold flush. If you are really sure he have set of 10s I think you shouldn't try to bluff him. You can get him off Aces Kings but not top set unless river is another spade. I suggest you not to pick up bluffs this way. You end up losing whole stack. GSB3.gif?1370457845

5 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

k 1 major issue I have is playing AK , raise ,board connect avakapothey c bet n fold to bet on turn ...is this standard ? 

First thing if you raise little odd preflop 90 in 100 people puts you on AK. So if you really have AK when you bet it's like your hand is face up. No matter what you have your hand is AK in opponent's mind. So any guy with AQ AJ A10 folds for your bet anyway unless they are suited and he is getting odds. The callers would be suited connectors and small pairs. So if there isn't any high card >10 on flop, cbet is utter waste of money. So if there are high cards your bet works and if they still call you got odds to hit straight flushes top pair etc anyway. You can fire on turn here and 90 in 100 times you can take pot. Don't cbet for no reason GSB3.gif?1370457845

19 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Ee scenario lo he is never folding. reason flush completes on turn. You smooth called and it's hard for him to fold river as you didn't  raise out of position. He got outs for full house on turn, so he is never folding on turn anyway. Pot is already huge on turn. So river lo even you lead that looks weak. This case really works when you really have flush the opponent have sets. 100 percent you get call so you should really hold flush. If you are really sure he have set of 10s I think you shouldn't try to bluff him. You can get him off Aces Kings but not top set unless river is another spade. I suggest you not to pick up bluffs this way. You end up losing whole stack. GSB3.gif?1370457845

No I don't do it usually but I know this opponent so just tried 

17 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

First thing if you raise little odd preflop 90 in 100 people puts you on AK. So if you really have AK when you bet it's like your hand is face up. No matter what you have your hand is AK in opponent's mind. So any guy with AQ AJ A10 folds for your bet anyway unless they are suited and he is getting odds. The callers would be suited connectors and small pairs. So if there isn't any high card >10 on flop, cbet is utter waste of money. So if there are high cards your bet works and if they still call you got odds to hit straight flushes top pair etc anyway. You can fire on turn here and 90 in 100 times you can take pot. Don't cbet for no reason GSB3.gif?1370457845

good point.... I cbet only if there is J or Q on the board.... other times I check fold ...n u r right people always put u on AK mostly all the time