All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

na bad luck pelli aina tarvatha poker alavat aindi...mundhu ayyi unte pandaga cheskunevadni

Pellayaka alavatu cheskopodame best. Can't spend time emo leaving family behind for hours GSB3.gif?1370457845

pillalu here's one of my hands last weekend,

playing 1-3 NL game, I had pocket 9's. A lady straddle on a button for $6. another person calls, and I made $36. both of them called. Flop comes 9,2,2. Check, check and I check as well. And the turn comes 7, She bets $45, he calls and I raised to $95, she folds, he calls and its heads-up. And river is J, he bets $65, I raised to $165, I have like $300 left, he has like $450. What am i suppose to do? and what the fk he have?*&Y&

3 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

playing 1-3 NL game, I had pocket 9's. A lady straddle on a button for $6. another person calls, and I made $36. both of them called. Flop comes 9,2,2. Check, check and I check as well. And the turn comes 7, She bets $45, he calls and I raised to $95, she folds, he calls and its heads-up. And river is J, he bets $65, I raised to $165, I have like $300 left, he has like $450. What am i suppose to do? and what the fk he have?*&Y&

pedda pair emanna unde chance undi....

27 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

I might size up a bit and make it 220 plus. Best case scenario he have pocket 7s and some A2 combo. River is a blocker bet from him. The way action went he can't hold Jacks here or any over pair (except pocket 10s). Only shot is he can flop quads which is 400:1 adi jargithe you can't do much. But river bet little size up after taking like 2 minutes   GSB3.gif?1370457845

Always the river bets raise should be like 3x plus or Allin when you have big hand and opponent also have hand on these kind of boards, but you have to take lot of time before doing that move. GSB3.gif?1370457845

37 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

And turn raise is pretty small from you. raise big aa board pi nee raise always looks fishy. Small raise always looks strong especially here and you want to get all your money in on river, and just in case pocket Jacks lanti vaalu going no where when you raise small and you don't get paid if you bet on river unless they have something huge. GSB3.gif?1370457845

so yeah i made $165 and he says All-in. And like you said, i've been thinking that he dont have pocket J or 2's. so i put him on 8,10 which makes him straight. So I called his All-in bet. guess what he have%$#$

6 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

And turn raise is pretty small from you. raise big aa board pi nee raise always looks fishy. Small raise always looks strong especially here and you want to get all your money in on river, and just in case pocket Jacks lanti vaalu going no where when you raise small and you don't get paid if you bet on river unless they have something huge. GSB3.gif?1370457845

do you think pocket J's will just call that straddle during pre-flop? 90% of the ppl raise to protect those junky jacks.

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

do you think pocket J's will just call that straddle during pre-flop?

I think he can hold any pocket pair from deuces to Jacks. That's most people standard play in 1/2 and 1/3. Stakes higher pothunte game changes. Lower stakes it's same and people limps with Queens and some even with Kings too, believe me. GSB3.gif?1370457845 

4 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

so yeah i made $165 and he says All-in. And like you said, i've been thinking that he dont have pocket J or 2's. so i put him on 8,10 which makes him straight. So I called his All-in bet. guess what he have%$#$

Allin bet is pretty sick in this spot. In general you are beat here when you are holding this strong hand and opponent is showing so much strength when you almost holding like nuts and you are raising turn and river. Never he have 810 here. He should have Jacks deuces or Aces or 72 hand anthe. But you are never folding here. I pay him off in this spot even I'm beat GSB3.gif?1370457845