All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

15 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

we need to makesure of the location of ppl out here first. I know hello987, nellorepeddredd, killbill are from central and east. how about @CricPokChic and @telugubidda and whoever is involved here?

i think we can pick borgata or mgm dc at this point. if mgm, dc @Nellore_peddareddi will provide us accomodation with his comp/points :)

if mgmDC is ok with everyone we can plan that...

9 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

simple trick, just keep playing 1-2 games and watch videos whenever you get chance, am sure you can excel within a month r two, mark my words.

** Unless he has passion to learn and not repeating same mistakes over and over Ntrdance9_zps129471a7.gif

1 minute ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

** Unless he has passion to learn and not repeating same mistakes over and over Ntrdance9_zps129471a7.gif

manodi active response choostunte, bellagio bobby room ki target chese type lo unnadu kada. adige doubts, sensible questions/answers and all

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

manodi active response choostunte, bellagio bobby room ki target chese type lo unnadu kada. adige doubts, sensible questions/answers and all

Adigina question adigi adigi madchina pesarettu marchi marchi esthunadu, but I see lil passion though Ntrdance9_zps129471a7.gif

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Adigina question adigi adigi madchina pesarettu marchi marchi esthunadu, but I see lil passion though Ntrdance9_zps129471a7.gif

@Nellore_peddareddi and @KakiJanaky enduku bayaaa time dorikithey chalu nannu ala troll chestharu.. am trying my best to learn quickly and become a good player...but yeah believe it or not your conversations and suggestions are really helpful..

2 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

@Nellore_peddareddi and @KakiJanaky enduku bayaaa time dorikithey chalu nannu ala troll chestharu.. am trying my best to learn quickly and become a good player...but yeah believe it or not your conversations and suggestions are really helpful..

Yo Yo not trolling KillBill. Edo fun kosam rendu dialogues vesa. Always respect you that you want to learn. If some or the other suggestion from me helps you that's good. Ntrdance9_zps129471a7.gif

19 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Yo Yo not trolling KillBill. Edo fun kosam rendu dialogues vesa. Always respect you that you want to learn. If some or the other suggestion from me helps you that's good. Ntrdance9_zps129471a7.gif

Just kidding bayaaa... any hand reviews or any conversations always helps.. 

5 minutes ago, hello987 said:

yeah but @Nellore_peddareddi bhayya meet up game lo andarni vongo petti D ani doubt ga undi 

Ammoooo @Nellore_peddareddi bhayyaaa tho adatama naku antha cinema ledu.. vachina kuda pakkaki poyee akkada 1/2 adukunta leka pothey bayaa pakka kurchoni hand analysis chestha atla adutundu and aa strategy.... 

10 minutes ago, hello987 said:

yeah but @Nellore_peddareddi bhayya meet up game lo andarni vongo petti D ani doubt ga undi 

Yo bro. Manam aadukune game lo nenu gelichinaa mee dabbulu meeku ichestha. na anukune vaalanundi dabbulu dobbadam naku istam undadu. Infact if some Desi on table is good guy and even I don't know him I don't even bet with quads. I call if he bets, so he kind of understand after I open my hand. Evadina extra chesthe matram ongobedatham anuko GSB3.gif?1370457845

Just now, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Yo bro. Manam aadukune game lo nenu gelichinaa mee dabbulu meeku ichestha. na anukune vaalanundi dabbulu dobbadam naku istam undadu. Infact if some Desi on table is good guy and even I don't know him I don't even bet with quads. I call if he bets, so he kind of understand after I open my hand. Evadina extra chesthe matram ongobedatham anuko GSB3.gif?1370457845

yourock

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

maniddaram $1/2 aadkundham le....

@hello987 from previous conversations and suggestions that you got you are ready for 2/5 and with peddareddi, kaki janaki and other players being there I think you need to try 2/5 bayaaa...

1 minute ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

@hello987 from previous conversations and suggestions that you got you are ready for 2/5 and with peddareddi, kaki janaki and other players being there I think you need to try 2/5 bayaaa...

vaallatho aadthe nannu fishing chestharu bhayya....