Big boss 2 trolls & pulihora - congrats to Kaushal and Geetha - Karmy & GArmy-

kittaya

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Of course it's planned, if the game is fair and square the boxes should be kept outside in garden area and each should pick one pearl box and shouldn't open until they are invited in confession room and then reveal what's in box. 

If you see Samrat and Ganesh picked same ducking box and one get white and other gets black and ee madyalo evado vachi jumbled boxes ah? evadi notlo pedthunaru raa BB meeru. kasta dimak tho ina alochinchandi. GSB3.gif?1370457845

If the game is to be similar in terms of mafia, it'll not be random someone has to assign specific character to other person. In that way correct ee task!!

Task intresting gaane vndaali, but aa kodi HM's andaru ila tayaru chesaru

1 hour ago, sonybravia said:

I don't think so, they will give the title to Kaushal but before that they wanted to torture/corner him in all the ways.

It's not about this season, it will affect their TRP's very badly in the coming seasons if they don't give title to the genuine winner. 

Akkada genuine player list vesuko... Evadiki isthadu anedhi

1 hour ago, Sreeven said:

Na guess aithe gm win avutundi. Last lo kaushal ni eliminate or top 3 lo vunchutadu. Once show aipoinataruvatha army ledu bokkaledu.

Deserved ppl GM and kaushal... Because they are real ppl abused in house and in the real world

4 minutes ago, panipoori said:

If the game is to be similar in terms of mafia, it'll not be random someone has to assign specific character to other person. In that way correct ee task!!

Task intresting gaane vndaali, but aa kodi HM's andaru ila tayaru chesaru

I agree with you if they mentioned that saying BB assigns roles . Then why to pick boxes ani chutiya cheyadam? BB lambdeeke can call into confession room and directly assign them roles instead of this high drama, which isn't fair anthe. I don't agree making the ones watching show and the ones in task chutiyas GSB3.gif?1370457845

4 minutes ago, hello987 said:

MTKR ane vadu enti God aa?? aayana chepthe inka anthena..LOL

Mee T fans slogan. World motham unite ayinaa.. Please finish itGSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Deserved ppl GM and kaushal... Because they are real ppl abused in house and in the real world

Deeni lanjeshalaki janalu inni days calm unaru.  GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I agree with you if they mentioned that saying BB assigns roles . Then why to pick boxes ani chutiya cheyadam? BB lambdeeke can call into confession room and directly assign them roles instead of this high drama, which isn't fair anthe. I don't agree making the ones watching show and the ones in task chutiyas GSB3.gif?1370457845

Ya edo try chesindu kaani pelindi BB gaadiki

2 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Ya edo try chesindu kaani pelindi BB gaadiki

Audience avalisthe pegulu lekkesthunaru ee madya. BB gadu inka ANR gaadi 1950s movies laaga chetsha ante ela GSB3.gif?1370457845