Big boss 2 trolls & pulihora - congrats to Kaushal and Geetha - Karmy & GArmy-

kittaya

read full Geeta performed well in the task. And she even said sorry for Kaushal. And this was the only task in which every one enjoyed even Kaushal was happy with everyone and was laughing. Even he didn't have problem? Why is everyone acting stupid? Maybe she know people will save him that's why she nominated him? And why is everyone spreading negativity?? As a Kaushal fan I can say I was happy seeing him happy. We all know he will win. So let's be mature and keep voting rather than commenting bad words like idiots. Because of you all even he is getting bad name 😑

@kittaya

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

nominate for whole season ayithay .... trps thaguthayi .... wait n see ...bb edaina magic cheyakuntay tappa...

TRP's emi thaggavu bro - just nominations kadha.

KArmy will completely focus on Kaushal instead of targetting someone.

BB can justify it's not bcoz of KArmy, but HM's got eliminated but bcoz of their votes level - mgmt can satify their ego saying the game is still in their hands. (as no one will be targetted by KArmy while he is in Nominations).

Honestly, what I observe is  - KArmy is literally putting their blood to vote for Kaushal by all means. 

Now, it doesn't matter whether he gets the title or not -> He won the millions of hearts, no doubt about it - not a simple achievement for him !!

• Upvote 2

dont say that geeta is doing nonsence what is this foolish behavior guys this is not at all good. that means housemates should not nominate koushal because he is senciour he is also selfish person i will prove it deepti nalamodu is the caption of house when ahe lost capitancy everyone requested bigboss to make deepti as caption bit what koushal did it shows that koushal is aslo selfish if koushal army think that he is playing game than we have to geeta is aslo playing game she ia nominating the strong contender in the house.. this tjing should be notied by kousal army else it is upto them what they thinks. a simple queation to koushal army: if you people think koushal is greate he will surely win the bigboss title else he will not if he wants to win vote to koushal but dont do wrong trolling on other housemates.

5 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Avi taskulaa? GSB3.gif?1370457845

Avi Task le bhayya, I enjoyed Geetha track very well in yesterday's episode migathadi antha boring ga unnadi

2 minutes ago, aithey_enti said:
dont say that geeta is doing nonsence what is this foolish behavior guys this is not at all good. that means housemates should not nominate koushal because he is senciour he is also selfish person i will prove it deepti nalamodu is the caption of house when ahe lost capitancy everyone requested bigboss to make deepti as caption bit what koushal did it shows that koushal is aslo selfish if koushal army think that he is playing game than we have to geeta is aslo playing game she ia nominating the strong contender in the house.. this tjing should be notied by kousal army else it is upto them what they thinks. a simple queation to koushal army: if you people think koushal is greate he will surely win the bigboss title else he will not if he wants to win vote to koushal but dont do wrong trolling on other housemates.

evanni foolish comments bhayya

Geetha made ee Smart Move,  paina cheppina lafoot explanations akkarledu

3 minutes ago, aithey_enti said:

Peru ooru lenu bachaa gaalu antha "K" gaadni titti famous avdaamu anukunattunnaru 😉

5 minutes ago, sonybravia said:

TRP's emi thaggavu bro - just nominations kadha.

KArmy will completely focus on Kaushal instead of targetting someone.

BB can justify it's not bcoz of KArmy, but HM's got eliminated but bcoz of their votes level - mgmt can satify their ego saying the game is still in their hands. (as no one will be targetted by KArmy while he is in Nominations).

Honestly, what I observe is  - KArmy is literally putting their blood to vote for Kaushal by all means. 

Now, it doesn't matter whether he gets the title or not -> He won the millions of hearts, no doubt about it - not a simple achievement for him !!

Kaushal won millions of hearts outside

Kaushal career will be sky rocketed after BiggBoss

20 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

enduku dislikes bhayya

Kaushal ni nominate chesey promo padithey chaalu dislikes kodadaam ani fix ayyi unnaru bhayya K Army already... Statistics kuda adhey chepthunnayi,... Current ga Ratio 1:11 nadusthundi... 

3 minutes ago, andhra_alludu said:

Kaushal ni nominate chesey promo padithey chaalu dislikes kodadaam ani fix ayyi unnaru bhayya K Army already... Statistics kuda adhey chepthunnayi,... Current ga Ratio 1:11 nadusthundi... 

Its OK....Chaltha bhayya.....konchem KaushalArmy logical ga alochisthe manchidi

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Avi Task le bhayya, I enjoyed Geetha track very well in yesterday's episode migathadi antha boring ga unnadi

It's like too much OA from GM. If that's a task chuse janalaki kuda em secret tasks ichado cheppaddu and audience could have enjoyed it more. It's totally blunt tasks IMO. GSB3.gif?1370457845 

14 minutes ago, aithey_enti said:

read full Geeta performed well in the task. And she even said sorry for Kaushal. And this was the only task in which every one enjoyed even Kaushal was happy with everyone and was laughing. Even he didn't have problem? Why is everyone acting stupid? Maybe she know people will save him that's why she nominated him? And why is everyone spreading negativity?? As a Kaushal fan I can say I was happy seeing him happy. We all know he will win. So let's be mature and keep voting rather than commenting bad words like idiots. Because of you all even he is getting bad name 😑

@kittaya

Request to Kaushal Army pls dont spread negativity on GM...GM is also game changer

13 minutes ago, aithey_enti said:
Hotstar lo ivalti midnight masala episode lo Geetha Rotha potti potti dress Lu veskoni shyamala tho kalisi Kaushal meeda venaka emo comments jokes vesthundhi.....assalu adhi Oka celebrity na .....

CELEBRITY aithe comments veyyodha.. she is also human...celebrity ainantha matrana basic human nature lo changes em vundavu....