Big boss 2 trolls & pulihora - congrats to Kaushal and Geetha - Karmy & GArmy-

kittaya

12 minutes ago, lifesucksbad said:

u dont have to support me..anti musugu tiyyi..ilantivi avasaram ledu....i like him in few instances and in majority instances i dont...

Asalu comments ina better ga chaduvu neeku supporting instances levu ana. I'm not supporting your BS here. If you are making contradicting statements majority time then you are not liking him. Period! Ika naa peru seethayya la ededo antava upto you. And vachina LOL ROFLcomment tho paatu  add chese batch lo unta antava. Adi kuda fine. Neeku talgiyyadam nene apestha @solman @mustang302 Ali%20venu.gif 

8 minutes ago, solman said:

ee lavada gadiki mind dobindhi anukunta... veediki ante pani modda ledu kabati TV studios venkala tiruguta untadu... andaru ala undaru kada, evadiki vadi work untadhi.

Intl figure amma. Round the clock globe ni cover chestham GSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

He might do them but he never influenced others decisions atleast(vaadu cheppadaniki evadu game change cheskoledu and nominations kuda vadine chestharu). But the others are playing in group without induviduality. That sucks more . See the show as normal contestant and you can see the difference. Tried to talk facts but you are saying you aren't in a position to listen. Inka IMO antava upto you but illogical ga undi anthe. Ali%20venu.gif

see nominations wise i agree people targetting him..naaku anipinchindhi aithe nandini sava gottadu ur  getting influenced ani...she tried to talk to him and he gives some answers and he repeats the same thing..nani adigithe just oka sari antadu.....GM daggariki velli DS20 tosesi anta...y does he need to tell all those...she can play her game... GM madhuri cheppina konni points lo i agree..kaushal baba nasa tho sava gotting ani..game ila adali ala adali ani.....

...u see a diff perspective and i see in a diff way...neither of us r wrong..if u feel i am wrong vadiley....nenu normal contestant lane choostunna..i dont have any favourites... i am not completely against him bro...

Inka disco end chedham..cheers......

4 minutes ago, solman said:

Bitching ki tappa illogical ga aade candidates intlo unanduku vaalani manam chudatam mana karma ankovali.

Arey one on one unappudu nomination lo talk something negative about the opponent kani self eskoru ga. And ee bitch just nominating and making comments Army chuskuntaru le anta(just say the *** reason he is strong in house)atleast dimak tho aadali ga. Ee scripted tasks ni 10ga GSB3.gif?1370457845