Logic answer on caste issue

rinko456

Nationality: Indian

Religion: Hindu

State:  AP/TG 

caste:  (* 

No offense. Ila anni pride ga answer icche manam why caste evaraina adigithe uncomfortable feel avtham. Isn't caste an affiliation/identity just like others?

Please explain it DB intellectuals. @3$%

Country meda undedhi pride ... community meda undedhi gazzi.

"My Country is good in Cricket" ki "My caste actor is only great" ki entha theda untadhi

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, rinko456 said:

No offense. Ila anni pride ga answer icche manam why caste evaraina adigithe uncomfortable feel avtham. Isn't caste an affiliation/identity just like others?

Indian because you are born in India

Hindu because you pray to hindu gods and go to temples

Male because @3$%

State because your residence is in that fking state

caste ? 

5 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Country meda undedhi pride ... community meda undedhi gazzi.

"My Country is good in Cricket" ki "My caste actor is only great" ki entha theda untadhi

Sachin tendulkar is my country men ante thappu ledhu antava? bhayya

Hero and caste ki mathrame thappu vacchindha?

PS: Im against phulkas anyway. But just curious. 

4 minutes ago, rinko456 said:

Yes .. 

Sachin was representing India.

Balayya was not representing for 'C's, he is telugu hero...

Telugu people should be proud of him ... for his recovery from Mental state to MLA state.

1 hour ago, rinko456 said:

Ee doubt adige mundhu nee caste cheppali kada bhayya

all these identities are equally pointless.

if 100 people agree on some thing, it becomes legitimate. nothing more than that. There's no 'logic' to this. Just mass mania.

for the individual, attaching themselves to any of these identities is poisonous. Most poisonous is probably national identity, because it is backed by a powerful govt and military, ready to act on your behalf against people who disagree with you, even among citizens in your own country.

may be since I've never faced caste/religious discrimination ever, I place national identity at the top of nasty identitarian politics, but others may have different views.

thappu, right kaadhu. its your wish. I don't find pulkas as especially horrible. sure they are delusional, and are quick to get down to personal insults. but its true of every one here.

remember, it was a guy from TG (IAMULTRON) in this db, who lied to create drama about his parents being arrested because of a flimsy dalit atrocity report. He quietly backed down, when called out on his lie by me. I'll never forget this.

Everybody here is using pulka to feel good about themselves, when they  don't deserve to. They are as shitty, or somewhere close to as shitty as pulkas, if they identify with any group that craves for political power.

Why are you against pulkas only??

1 hour ago, rrc_2015 said:

Yes .. 

Sachin was representing India.

Balayya was not representing for 'C's, he is telugu hero...

Telugu people should be proud of him ... for his recovery from Mental state to MLA state.

lol. India is not a homogenous entity. It will never be one, even if it becomes 100% Hindu or 100% muslim.

I like Sachin Tendulkar, because Sachin is an idea that was planted on my brain since I was 15 and living away from India. The overachieving Indian among millions of losers.

The idea is hard to erase, even when you see other batters doing phenomenal stuff. I hated Dravid until 2016. I think I hated basically anyone who was held up as better than Sachin.

same reason why I like Maniratnam, because I got used to talkin about him in our social group. Now that I'm smart enough to reallise that he's a mediocre filmmaker and that he flirts with RW nonsense (patriotism), I still can't get myself to hate him. I don't think I can hate him ever.

I think people like certain things (persons, country, caste) because they are habituated to liking it. But if you want to defend your liking with a person who's affected by the object of your liking, you are an asshole. Whether you are caste asshole, or a nationalistic asshole, it matters zilch.

Go talk Indian nationalism to all those kashmiri kids being killed by Indian Army. That's the level of nationalism that India has descended to now. and some (most middle class, uppercaste)  think this is a good thing.

10 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Why are you against pulkas only??

Because he wants recognition from the 'decent' people in this db, as part of the decent batch. lol.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Because he wants recognition from the 'decent' people in this db, as part of the decent batch. lol.

From my engineering days am searching for an answer why hate some one just because he belongs to some Identity where someone is stupid

Still I didn't get answers

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

From my engineering days am searching for an answer why hate some one just because he belongs to some Identity where someone is stupid

Its simple. Pulkas are a disgusting bunch. atleast in this db (and to an extent even in real), they are classless, clueless, delusional, highly volatile, and display some characteristics of cult.

Also they are in power. So they are hated. Just wait until they lose it, and see a flurry of anti-reddy/kaap posts (not from the same people obviously) in this db.

Anyway, they are not hating any'one'. Just the group identity is hated.They hate stupid because its especially frustrating when stupid people are powerful, or claim share to power based on 'their guy' being in power.

its sorta how I feel when Hindutva idiots, or white/brown MAGA fcuks try to declare how their guy outsmarted everyone.

9 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

There was an idiot in this db, who claimed that he made twice his salary by betting against liberals in some options style betting site.

I forget his id. That's the kind of idiots that are easy to hate. lying, clueless scumbags, living on someone's reflected glory, which is mostly not even glory, but just the illusion of it.

pulkas do it too. by insisting that CBN is going outsmart everyone. It can be irritating.