Logic answer on caste issue

rinko456

2 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Indian because you are born in India

Hindu because you pray to hindu gods and go to temples

Male because @3$%

State because your residence is in that fking state

caste ? 

caste ni nammkuni reservation pattochu, jok kottochu...kani caste ni matram ekada kuda chepukovadhu...

karma ra babu karma...

19 minutes ago, uttermost said:

There was an idiot in this db, who claimed that he made twice his salary by betting against liberals in some options style betting site.

I forget his id. That's the kind of idiots that are easy to hate. lying, clueless scumbags, living on someone's reflected glory, which is mostly not even glory, but just the illusion of it.

pulkas do it too. by insisting that CBN is going outsmart everyone. It can be irritating.

Blaming entire community just because of some idiots slavery is stupidity

2 hours ago, rrc_2015 said:

Country meda undedhi pride ... community meda undedhi gazzi.

"My Country is good in Cricket" ki "My caste actor is only great" ki entha theda untadhi

sort of idiotic, unthinking, shallow response that'll pass for awesome these days in India

what sort of idiot says 'my country'? lol. even if you implied to <insert country name> in the statement, 'India is good in cricket' is just a casual observation.

What actually happens in the name of country is far more sinister than some normal guy claiming greatness in cricket. For eg. colonization of Kashmir. Which ofcourse is a good thing for 'country first' types like you.

so from your slanted perspective, you may make the claim that 'nation' is better than 'caste', but I've already explained how shallow and sociopathic that perspective is.  For every example you pull for 'caste gajji', I can pull two for 'national gajji'.

Since more people suffer from national gajji in pure numbers, nation gajji is many times worse and dangerous than caste gajji, which you can escape from by simply moving from your place.

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Blaming entire community just because of some idiots slavery is stupidity

why is it stupidity? Its reminding everyone who's in power now, and that they should not be allowed to peddle their nonsense. Pulka hate is perfectly valid.

I think you are discounting the fact that some among them who hate pulkas in this db, are in fact from that community.

Like I'm a Hindu, and uppercaste, and still badger on about the general indecency of uppercaste Hindus. Because its true. What people say about pulkas is true too.

The only problem is, the people saying it, are blind to their own biases. They don't want fairness. They don't want equality. They just want to bring pulkas down, which is itself a honorable thing. But I wish they looked more at their own biases too.

I don't think people in this db realise what being caste neutral means. most (almost all) of them who bang on pulkas are not caste neutral. which is a dangerous thing.