Organic farming

kevinUsa

there is no standard certification agency to certify the certain product is organic.

for organic farming the land should be left barren for over 5-7 years then soilsample of the soil is taken and sent to soil testing aagency they

will determine whether its suitable for organic farming.

then comes manure to the plants. usually, people take cow dung as manure that's  a good idea but will not work as the cow grass is grown by chemicals. 

as we know

what we is  what we eat. same goes for animals too.

then comes the issue of contaminated underground water.

then comes the issue of air contamination.

birds insects these are all the factors needed to be considered for organic farming.

entha contamination unna kuda koddilo koddi taggutadi kada chemicals in orgranic food.

kakapothe koncham extra chala varaku nenu konevi 1 dlr difference untadi so ade tiskunta

4 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

India velinapudu 10 acres koulu ki icha for organic farming vadiki profits vaste laku dobatame 

adu emana pichoda.. who are you antadu... i am so and so ani chepe lopu nee holidays time aaipotadi.. @3$%

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

there is no standard certification agency to certify the certain product is organic.

for organic farming the land should be left barren for over 5-7 years then soilsample of the soil is taken and sent to soil testing aagency they

will determine whether its suitable for organic farming.

then comes manure to the plants. usually, people take cow dung as manure that's  a good idea but will not work as the cow grass is grown by chemicals. 

as we know

what we is  what we eat. same goes for animals too.

then comes the issue of contaminated underground water.

then comes the issue of air contamination.

birds insects these are all the factors needed to be considered for organic farming.

Just for Fun:

if I follow all the organic standards stringently and then this happens:

One fine day a few birds that ate inorganic food, in my field.

Is my crop still organic?

25 minutes ago, psycopk said:

adu emana pichoda.. who are you antadu... i am so and so ani chepe lopu nee holidays time aaipotadi.. @3$%

Parents vunaruga plus family lo kaulu chese valu vunnaru so no worries 

41 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

India velinapudu 10 acres koulu ki icha for organic farming vadiki profits vaste laku dobatame 

yea..we follow the footsteps of our jagan anna and shriya