Arranged marriage market lo unna poragallara

kiraak_poradu

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

A girl won’t be so excited if she has someone in life . You can know that vibe if you carefully observe . 

People act but we should be careful and look for hints as it’s our life which is affected. 

She will act like that even she doesn’t like you.

1 hour ago, Run said:

ala oka site undhi ani kuda thelvadh...me a tought ela vachindhi..check cheyalani?

Thought enti...i search all the info available about that person online before i even think positive about an alliance. Ignorance is not an excuse. 

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Thought enti...i search all the info available about that person online before i even think positive about an alliance. Ignorance is not an excuse. 

Meeru emitlu? 

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

So you are saying he was marrying a local American girl as in White/Black/Asian etc and although his parents knew that they still "forced" him to talk to you, with what? With an intent to marry him to you knowing that he's committed to marrying his fiance in a month and half. That makes absolutely ZERO sense to me, why would the girl he's getting married to be okay with such an arrangement even if he and you both were to marry each other. It sounds like you are very interested in him based on your description about his "amazing" profile, but realizing he won't be as he's not serious about marriage feel you were cheated. 

Hmm idk, I find this really really really weird. For one thing, any Indian guy that's prepared to marry a non Indian girl would hardly be that indecisive to get "pressurized" by his parents to talk to an Indian girl esp for marriage purposes. So I don't know, the pieces aren't fitting in here. 

Interested ah lol .. The woman he is going to marry had even better profile than him .  One call kagane i saw that wedding registry and knew 100% that this call is brush up call for his parents. Wedding venue in calif, tokyo lo honey moon plan kuda chesaru wedding registry lo avi items unnayi tickets to buy . Anni plan chesi he will stop marrying that girl? Facebook lo ammayi valla mom profile lo Taj mahal pics kuda unnayi. They might have gone to India to convince the guys parents. Time frames match ayyayi. Later got to know from cousin entire story as she was her ex roomie and she was invited for wedding too.  Amma kosam nanna kosam kadu prapancham lo evadu digi vachina he used to not marry me. Valla mess lo edo brushing up parents may be emotional blackmail chesaremo. DAY 2 of allaince i sent screenshot to my sibling. Next call lone i texted his own wedding registry and asked him why the hell is he calling me . Have some shame ani ayite cheppanu. 

1 hour ago, SeemaLekka said:

endidi flight book cheskuni nuvvu poyava and what is that grocery shopping. unclear

1 hour ago, Amy99 said:

@3$% andaridi common badha aythe ... needi inkoka badha untadi sambadham lekunda ...

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

She called you for grocery shopping as she didn’t have a car ride emo . Rich kid vi kada flight ticket konukoni rent Chesi car ride ichav mata . @3$%

Saturday met. Sunday afternoon return.. Sunday what doing ante going for grocery shopping anta. Obviously nachale anukunnte malli papa akka bava did Skype.. Inka aapesaru communication. Papa has love story ani I got to know. But paisal waste cheyadam wrong no.. 

1 minute ago, karthikn said:

Saturday met. Sunday afternoon return.. Sunday what doing ante going for grocery shopping anta. Obviously nachale anukunnte malli papa akka bava did Skype.. Inka aapesaru communication. Papa has love story ani I got to know. But paisal waste cheyadam wrong no.. 

100%

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am a brahmin but how does that matter? 

Job search chesthunte evaranna thaarasa padithe kaka which technology re ani adgama?

idi anthe market lo unnam kada anduke adigina simple no

2 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Job search chesthunte evaranna thaarasa padithe kaka which technology re ani adgama?

idi anthe market lo unnam kada anduke adigina simple no

Oh ok . 

22 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Paapam nuvvu @ARYA ;(