Arranged marriage market lo unna poragallara

kiraak_poradu

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

chicago ki astunava kaka....daa...achey...

motham juloos teesdam...een maar...sher band...

nenu gitla iyala repu chicago lo ne vuntunna....

Arey arey nee stories ki limits lekunda poindi ra. Nee buildup  ni 10go

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Adendi LA antivi, makaam shift chesinava. chaarlett jarra raa raade apun saab baithke daaru aur ganja marenge

ledu kaka, LA la ne vuntunna...office pani mida oka 1 week in a month chicago povalsi vastundi....

hao bhai...milengey ek baar...acha khasa daaru peena hain bhai...chala rojuli aindi..

2 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Dosthugallu unnaru Downtown la 

alla room la digutha kaka

downtown la dosthulu ante pakka presidential towers ae...eyyi maaki...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Eduntanlo gavanni adagale pick cheskuntam annaru 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Arey arey em matladuthunav ra M... Appamanna nee buildup

1 minute ago, VijayDevarakonda said:

Arey arey nee stories ki limits lekunda poindi ra. Nee buildup  ni 10go

pichi makede...stories ki edana limits vuntaya ra...

sarekani, igo...oka chinna pani...naku time ledu, so nuvve fill chesuko....fill in the blanks.... CH*T*Y*.....fill chesukuni, nuvve tittuko..

rei item, nee asontollu roju ki 10 mandi vastaru...etlaithe vastaro, atle potaru kuda...chal hat badcow, gaadi baju nikal...

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

Interested ah lol .. The woman he is going to marry had even better profile than him .  One call kagane i saw that wedding registry and knew 100% that this call is brush up call for his parents. Wedding venue in calif, tokyo lo honey moon plan kuda chesaru wedding registry lo avi items unnayi tickets to buy . Anni plan chesi he will stop marrying that girl? Facebook lo ammayi valla mom profile lo Taj mahal pics kuda unnayi. They might have gone to India to convince the guys parents. Time frames match ayyayi. Later got to know from cousin entire story as she was her ex roomie and she was invited for wedding too.  Amma kosam nanna kosam kadu prapancham lo evadu digi vachina he used to not marry me. Valla mess lo edo brushing up parents may be emotional blackmail chesaremo. DAY 2 of allaince i sent screenshot to my sibling. Next call lone i texted his own wedding registry and asked him why the hell is he calling me . Have some shame ani ayite cheppanu. 

Okay so now I get it, you think two people marry each other based on their "profile strength" whatever that means to you. I don't think so, although that might be a factor. So the girl might not think she's got a better "profile" than him as you seem to think here, since she wouldn't have agreed to marry him in the first place if she had thought that way. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

pichi makede...stories ki edana limits vuntaya ra...

sarekani, igo...oka chinna pani...naku time ledu, so nuvve fill chesuko....fill in the blanks.... CH*T*Y*.....fill chesukuni, nuvve tittuko..

rei item, nee asontollu roju ki 10 mandi vastaru...etlaithe vastaro, atle potaru kuda...chal hat badcow, gaadi baju nikal...

emmi matladuthunav ra M........ Get some life idiot 

Just now, VijayDevarakonda said:

emmi matladuthunav ra M........ Get some life idiot 

chillar chutiye...poi mee akka ki bava ni sudu bey first...

laude ke baal....

Interested ah lol .. The woman he is going to marry had even better profile than him .  One call kagane i saw that wedding registry and knew 100% that this call is brush up call for his parents. Wedding venue in calif, tokyo lo honey moon plan kuda chesaru wedding registry lo avi items unnayi tickets to buy . Anni plan chesi he will stop marrying that girl? Facebook lo ammayi valla mom profile lo Taj mahal pics kuda unnayi. They might have gone to India to convince the guys parents. Time frames match ayyayi. Later got to know from cousin entire story as she was her ex roomie and she was invited for wedding too.  Amma kosam nanna kosam kadu prapancham lo evadu digi vachina he used to not marry me. Valla mess lo edo brushing up parents may be emotional blackmail chesaremo. DAY 2 of allaince i sent screenshot to my sibling. Next call lone i texted his own wedding registry and asked him why the hell is he calling me . Have some shame ani ayite cheppanu. 

Okay so this becomes even more strange now. 

So what you are saying is, the guy's parents know as well that he was going to marry that other girl and as per your own admission, the girl's parents also went to India not for a visit but to "convince" his parents for the alliance. First things first, it doesn't work that way in inter racial relationships in the US. The girl's parents won't go to a distant place like India to take a chance and "convince" the guy's parents to give these two adults permission to marry each other. So they would have only gone there had they known for sure that the guy's parents were okay with the alliance, just to meet and greet their future in laws. 

If the above were to be the case, why would the guys parents still "emotionally blackmail" him to talk to a third person, that after his marriage date was fixed and his honeymoon planned well in advance as well. Wouldn't they know that a simple Google search on his name would yield these facts. I have never heard a stranger saga than the one you mentioned. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay so now I get it, you think two people marry each other based on their "profile strength" whatever that means to you. I don't think so, although that might be a factor. So the girl might not think she's got a better "profile" than him as you seem to think here, since she wouldn't have agreed to marry him in the first place if she had thought that way. 

I don’t think anything . I don’t know how they fell in love and why they wanted to marry . Where did I ever say they fell in love because of profiles or got married ? 

So ideally if the above were true, you should have actually contacted the girl he was getting married to and should have let her know what he was upto. I mean, she is getting into a matrimonial alliance with him so she needs to know as well what sort of a person he is right. 

You can't brush this off saying "why should I bother about his life", you have an ethical and moral responsibility to inform the girl about him contacting you one month before his marriage. Who knows, she perhaps would have broken it off with him since he's not trustworthy. Today he contacted someone over the phone, tomorrow he might seek physical favors and cheat on her right. So you should have done that bit. 

That said, it brings another point into contention here. What sort of a guy would agree to talk to a different girl when his marriage is a month away, knowing that if his fiance were to find out about him doing such the whole alliance might be in jeopardy. I wouldn't think any sane/rational guy would have considered such an option. 

This is the strangest case I have heard in my life @Amrita