• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kevinUsa

• Sirii

• tennisluvr

• Heroin

Popular Days

Just now, Sirii said:

@3$% nuvvu ekkuva thintunaava microwaved food?

i used it only for heating milk..now I will stop that too

Didn't use microwave in almost 8 years bro. 

3 minutes ago, Sirii said:

nuvvu ekkuva thintunaava microwaved food?

The risk is low if your Heating milk in microwave . But traditional oven lo above 350 degree fh kanna evuva set chesthey , carcinogens form avuthaye esoecially if the meat is burnt ( dong eat that part) and drinking beer after this reduces the carcinogens and damage due to free radicals.

3 minutes ago, Sirii said:

nuvvu ekkuva thintunaava microwaved food?

No just for heating food 

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Eating microwaved food is the biggest reason for cancers. 

All potta batta uncles eat only microwaved food at lunch. Indian buffets all food is microwaved. 

Q: Does using a microwave increase my risk of cancer?

A: While it's true that microwave ovens emit tiny amounts of radiation, studies have shown that they're not nearly enough to cause cancer. A microwave could cause other injuries (like burns or cataracts), but only if it's been damaged and starts leaking large amounts of radiation—an unlikely occurrence. If you're worried your appliance may be faulty, replace it, or ask your state health department to test your level of exposure.

http://www.oprah.com/health/dr-oz-risks-of-cancer-and-microwaves

1 minute ago, Zuri said:

The risk is low if your Heating milk in microwave . But traditional oven lo above 350 degree fh kanna evuva set chesthey , carcinogens form avuthaye esoecially if the meat is burnt ( dong eat that part) and drinking beer after this reduces the carcinogens and damage due to free radicals.

Good one

1 hour ago, Heroin said:

Cancer enduku vastadii

Bio amplification due to rampant use of pesticides and fertilizers by our farmers who have no knowledge or least knowledge on proper use or pesticides and chemical fertilizers. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Maybe 1/10 cases 

Lol ! No way.. cancer is like related to immunity genes and environmenatl factors  social habits but 70 percent its genetic 6-7/10 . Cancer genes untaye for example breast and pancreatic cancer bcra and p genes avi me immediate relative lo evarkanna untey mana body lo untaye kaniif you smoke and drink( even if you are a light smoker ) the chances are high . Thats why manam chala mandhi chustham em habits lekapoina or even light smokers aina vere vallu heavy ga smoke chesina ravu konchem mandhiki

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Eating microwaved food is the biggest reason for cancers. 

All potta batta uncles eat only microwaved food at lunch. Indian buffets all food is microwaved. 

Ankul EMR spectrum okasari poi  refer chesukoni raa. 

5 minutes ago, Zuri said:

Lol ! No way.. cancer is like related to immunity genes and environmenatl factors  social habits but 70 percent its genetic 6-7/10 . Cancer genes untaye for example breast and pancreatic cancer bcra and p genes avi me immediate relative lo evarkanna untey mana body lo untaye kaniif you smoke and drink( even if you are a light smoker ) the chances are high . Thats why manam chala mandhi chustham em habits lekapoina or even light smokers aina vere vallu heavy ga smoke chesina ravu konchem mandhiki

Mutation in p53 antav ?? 

20 minutes ago, Zuri said:

How old is he now? 

He is 52 now . He got when he was 26 . All patients who joined with him expired ata while doing chemotherapy. Lucky survivor he was doing masters here with wife and kid .