Help Plz , selecting forum hosting sites

roxy

Hi guys,

One of my friend wants to start a new forum for his collage friends and he is dilema to select one of he cheap and best forum hosting companies . can you guys please suggest i think its an urgent............. Thnaks in advance.

• Upvote 2

UK can use the same hosting company of Andhra watch for free.. u got lots of Joomla and drupal open source CMS.. allU need to have is U r own Domain. and U can buy in less than 10£ for year..

• 3 years later...

Hi guys,

One of my friend wants to start a new forum for his collage friends and he is dilema to select one of he cheap and best forum hosting companies . can you guys please suggest i think its an urgent............. Thnaks in advance.

HI whether your friend want to start a new forum website .Then here by i list out the steps to be followed to build it .They are first choose domain name for your website ,then register the domain name ,sign in for hosting package to host your website online ,finally design your forum website ..You can get all the above mentioned service from the sites like 9cubehosting.com here they register domain name for affordable along with hosting service at cost of $2.63 per month .The plan comprises of 1 click installer which include CMS like simple machine forums using which you can easily design your forum website and host it online .They also render good customer service and support ...