ma friend- India nunchi ravocha.. ????

AnuSunkara

Below is the scenario of my junior who stuck up in INdia.. Mee amulyamaina abhiprayalu theliyacheyagalarani manavi........

2015 August I went to United States of America for Masters and graduated in December 2016.
Completed initial OPT in February 2018.Came to India on January 29th 2018 for marriage after marriage I went  to stamping on H4 along with my husband and he was issued 221(g),still the case was pending.

1.As I completed my OPT I have no stem extension also my SEVIS was Expired on April 2018 can I apply for another degree and proceed to USA, my F1 visa is still valid through July 2020,so do I need to go for stamping if choose a degree?

2.If I go without any stamping and having a NEW SEVIS will there be a question at immigration about my visit of USA?as I have a visa with the Masters college stamping.

3.What kind of reason I can explain to the immigration about my reentry after 6 months?

4.My husband case is still pending we went for H1,H4 Stamping on the same day i.e on 13 march as he was issued with 221(g) both the cases were pending,How can we know about the case status it is been 5 months there is no result?

5.If I go to USA as F1 student before knowing the result of H4 if the H4 is approved after I reach USA can I continue my F1 studies independent of H4?Does H4 approval effects my FI status?

3 hours ago, AnuSunkara said:

Below is the scenario of my junior who stuck up in INdia.. Mee amulyamaina abhiprayalu theliyacheyagalarani manavi........

2015 August I went to United States of America for Masters and graduated in December 2016.
Completed initial OPT in February 2018.Came to India on January 29th 2018 for marriage after marriage I went  to stamping on H4 along with my husband and he was issued 221(g),still the case was pending.

1.As I completed my OPT I have no stem extension also my SEVIS was Expired on April 2018 can I apply for another degree and proceed to USA, my F1 visa is still valid through July 2020,so do I need to go for stamping if choose a degree?

2.If I go without any stamping and having a NEW SEVIS will there be a question at immigration about my visit of USA?as I have a visa with the Masters college stamping.

3.What kind of reason I can explain to the immigration about my reentry after 6 months?

4.My husband case is still pending we went for H1,H4 Stamping on the same day i.e on 13 march as he was issued with 221(g) both the cases were pending,How can we know about the case status it is been 5 months there is no result?

5.If I go to USA as F1 student before knowing the result of H4 if the H4 is approved after I reach USA can I continue my F1 studies independent of H4?Does H4 approval effects my FI status?

kashtam... aa husband ki cheppu pampoddu papani okkadanni US ki ani... osthey iddaru randri lekapothey india lo undandi..

chala risky .... already masters aiypoy malli inko masters ante POE lo chala risky..... vadu pichi pichi Q esi irikinchali ani chusina chustadu..... OPT extn apply chesinda ? or is she trying come with admission from new univ ?

H1 ki extensions ki dikku ledu vanda rfes estunnaru ... news chadavara mee panikimalina frnds ... second f1 pettukuni vachi em peekudamani .. nee yavva maree anyayam ga tayarayyaru janalu ..jara common sense anedi okatuntadi ..vadi chavamani cheppu 

5 hours ago, JavaBava said:

221g kosame wait cheyyalekapote husband to patu .. asalu pellenduku cheskunnaru h4 ead free ga vastundana 

we want dollara dollara in lakhs lakhs lakhs 

6 hours ago, AnuSunkara said:

he can come on f2 kada

Embassy vadu poe vadu andaru tuglaq lekka kanipistunnara .... f1-h1-f2 f1-h4-f1 evadistam vachinattu vadu edi kavalante adi teeskuni flight ekkadaniki ..