ma friend- India nunchi ravocha.. ????

AnuSunkara

arey falthu pakodis.. em answers ra ivi. telisthe cheppandi lekapothe ledu. bafoons lekka unnaru.

@TS

ammayi sevis deactivate ayipoyindi .. she need to apply for new sevis. this can only happen when she has new i20 in hand.

so ask her to apply for new college immediately(a better one) and apply new sevis once she got i20. 

after that she can travel to us without any issues.. becuase she had valid visa.

this happened to my friend. my friend case also same.. but he is on cpt rather than opt. he went to h1 stamping, got rejected. but he has valid visa by then and he applied new sevis with new i20. and travel through better POE and everything will be fine..

all the best.

1 hour ago, PK1 said:

arey falthu pakodis.. em answers ra ivi. telisthe cheppandi lekapothe ledu. bafoons lekka unnaru.

@TS

ammayi sevis deactivate ayipoyindi .. she need to apply for new sevis. this can only happen when she has new i20 in hand.

so ask her to apply for new college immediately(a better one) and apply new sevis once she got i20. 

after that she can travel to us without any issues.. becuase she had valid visa.

this happened to my friend. my friend case also same.. but he is on cpt rather than opt. he went to h1 stamping, got rejected. but he has valid visa by then and he applied new sevis with new i20. and travel through better POE and everything will be fine..

all the best.

!Q

1 hour ago, PK1 said:

@TS

all the best.

Agreed Sevis active vundali to come on f1 with the old stamping but at the same time have all the answers to questions about new degree new skool 

On 8/16/2018 at 2:46 AM, Quickgun_murugan said:

kashtam... aa husband ki cheppu pampoddu papani okkadanni US ki ani... osthey iddaru randri lekapothey india lo undandi..

asalu nuvu evadira babu valla life decide cheyyaniki.. karma _%~