Passon or No other Option

m0nster

passion or No other options  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, m0nster said:

It Job Passion tho chesevaru anth mandi and Thappaka vere option leka chesevaru antha mandhi?

Nanu ithae thappaka chestunna. 

IT lo passion tho chese vallu 0.2 % untaremo

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Same here...same with most ppl here. Dont think much go with the flow. 

Yeah anthe... Antha kanna am chestam. 

Man india kuda ela develop ayyi vunte happy ga akkade adhokati chesukuntu vundevallam. But it will never happen any time soon so inka anthe mana bratukulu. 

Carefully weighing other jobs, there is no real passion even in other fields...

for eg. if you want to be a professional photographer you still need to play by the same rules, take the same amount of pressure, work under some one etc which will drain the joy of doing things independently.. and pay less too

There is no real passion, only holidays

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Carefully weighing other jobs, there is no real passion even in other fields...

for eg. if you want to be a professional photographer you still need to play by the same rules, take the same amount of pressure, work under some one etc which will drain the joy of doing things independently.. and pay less too

There is no real passion, only holidays

Yeah I agree up to some extent but nachina job/business/field lo vunte kastem ina manaki anipinchadhu kadha. Happy ga chestam.

For my self I am very much interested in doing business but here I have no option to do that. And I can't go back to homecountry by leaving income from here. That's all stuck 

6 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Yeah anthe... Antha kanna am chestam. 

Man india kuda ela develop ayyi vunte happy ga akkade adhokati chesukuntu vundevallam. But it will never happen any time soon so inka anthe mana bratukulu. 

Priorties man...ento mandi vachina danilo content and happy ga untunnaru. we are running behind money. Mana tappu ney kada?*n$

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Priorties man...ento mandi vachina danilo content and happy ga untunnaru. we are running behind money. Mana tappu ney kada?*n$

I agree, But we have no other choice no. Because now a days we are getting respect in society only by seeing our bank balance nothing else (Humanity, Good/Bad) considered.