Moeen Ali: I was called 'Osama' by Aussie player

uttermost

On 9/15/2018 at 10:17 AM, uttermost said:

Wah Wah!! 

and people wonder why muslims keep to themselves

I ask why aren't they punching more people in the faces think_ww

maybe he should start cursing ossama and start punching ossama fans

On 9/15/2018 at 3:26 PM, uttermost said:

Kachitham ga paki gadive ra nuvvu .. andhuke appudu Hindus and India medha crying ... 

On 9/15/2018 at 3:16 PM, uttermost said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/24678450/australian-player-called-osama-moeen-ali-alleges-racial-abuse-2015-ashes

"It was a great first Ashes Test in terms of my personal performance," Moeen writes in the book. "However there was one incident which had distracted me. An Australian player had turned to me on the field and said, 'Take that, Osama.' I could not believe what I had heard. I remember going really red. I have never been so angry on a cricket field.

"I told a couple of the guys what the player had said to me and I think Trevor Bayliss [the England coach] must have raised it with Darren Lehmann, the Australians' coach.

"Lehmann asked the player, 'Did you call Moeen Osama?' He denied it, saying, 'No, I said, 'Take that, you part-timer.'' I must say I was amused when I heard that, obviously I had to take the player's word for it, though for the rest of the match I was angry."

Fafam me odini okka mata anaganey, emmatey crying thread esinau ga ... lol