Calling all the team leads.

mustang302

Enable and enpower team members to do their work, show them what/how to do being an example, not being a boss. I think this is where you need to improve.

1. Give them ideas

dpK2Qh.gif

2. Work with them and show how to do..

brahmirun.gif

3. Let them carry on with the flow...

NecessaryElderlyIndigobunting-size_restr

@3$%@3$%

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Enable and enpower team members to do their work, show them what/how to do being an example, not being a boss. I think this is where you need to improve.

1. Give them ideas

dpK2Qh.gif

2. Work with them and show how to do..

brahmirun.gif

3. Let them carry on with the flow...

NecessaryElderlyIndigobunting-size_restr

@3$%@3$%

+1

5 hours ago, mustang302 said:

Have 3 questions for you.

1 . Ela handle chesthunnaru meeru me team ni?

2. If at all a task given, vallu deadline meet avvakapothae meeru ela deal chesghuaru aa situation?

3. Meeru team tho ela behave chestharu, just like friends or just az co workers.?

1 . Ela handle chesthunnaru meeru me team ni? -weekly touchbase with one on one ..two per  day

2. If at all a task given, vallu deadline meet avvakapothae meeru ela deal chesghuaru aa situation? paina answer loney ..will ask them to  update Jira with task status and  let me know if they are fore seeing any hard stops or bottlenecks

3. Meeru team tho ela behave chestharu, just like friends or just az co workers.? I give respect and take resfect ... resfect should be mutual. Everyone is carrying a piece of which I need to assemble so that my manager can give it to his manager ani cheptha...

Frustration vochinappudu ..I avoid conversation over phone and let them know that  due diligence lekapovadam valla  their task has a potential to be a team breaker. maa damager naaku tune chesinattey nenu tune sesthunna...

and strictly at work place friendship is with work regarding work..  dont be a jerk to bring your home chores as an excuse. plan them well ani septha.

contractor aithey aaroju 1 hour off ..late antey ..take it a day off anta... so andukey adagadaniki bhayapaduthunnaru

Isha allah..boys are doing well as of now.

Since I connect with them on daily and weekly basis...  I have a grasp on whats happening and can answer to my boss immediately when asked.. Rss utilization to the max.

6 hours ago, mustang302 said:

1 . Ela handle chesthunnaru meeru me team ni?

2. If at all a task given, vallu deadline meet avvakapothae meeru ela deal chesghuaru aa situation?

3. Meeru team tho ela behave chestharu, just like friends or just az co workers.?

In paypay manager will directly embarrass the employee in front of team .. they have task white board which have stickers and their tasks.. if the task doesn't move in 2 days then the team lead give warning.. themanager will embarrass