********** #Halwa_Leaks strikes back ***********

Android_Halwa

Okay eenadu paper boy, here is how it works..

If any official goes on a visit to US, especially with an official passport to any foreign country, he will not just take amaravati airlines to that country...oka procedure anedi okati vuntadi...that person, in this case who is CBN, will have to inform the union home ministry about the travel plans which will look into the travel plan and approves it...once it gets approved, the file will go to ministry of external affairs who will review the travel plan and accordingly will send out notification to its resective embasies and agencies. UNO has India's representative and CBN's visit to UNO will be faciliated by Indian representative...as the visiting dignatory is CM, Indian representayive of highest level will receive CBN...which is Syed Akbaruddin in this case...anthekani Dalla la east facing villakonna peru mosina mestri susukunta ante nadavadu....oka paddati anedi vuntadi in official categories...

UNO visit komati jayaram or satish vemana ni organise cheyamanu...chusdam ?

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ori nee picha thellara...

adi protocol ra ayya...protocol..any elected representative who is on visit to UN...will be accompanied by India's permanent envoy to UN...

adi CBN kadu kada...gavvala balraj goud UN ki poina kuda, syed akbaruddin office nundi okadu accompany chestaru ra ayya...

ardam avutunda ? 

mari intha bebbe vunnav endi kaka nuvu...adedo intha saduvu annav..inni deshal tirigina annav...adedo birynai antav...mari ghoranga vundi kada knowledge manaki...

on a funny note @uttermost nuvu edhi chusi e thadu ki vachavaa 

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

private events ki official representatives vastaru ani nuvvu chepatame sami.. nee lekka appati ki appudu rules putinchatam .. mee banchan ki neeke chellindi... #muttonbiryani for a reason

Visit to UNO...Do you see the difference ? receiving will be at official level...

I mean...forget it man...nee kundelu ki 3 legs and skin is yellow...

visit to UN...even if it is for a private event dosent matter...

ardam avutunda protocol ela pani chestado ?

or, see in New Jersey event...adi party event kabatti no one from Indian govt will be present there...because it is a priovate visit...not UN visit..UNO lo oka protiocol vuintadfi...adi follow kavaliu..

ardam avutunda ?

Just because CBN met Syed Akbaruddin, dosent mean this is an offical meeting.

Ardam avutunda ?

anduke...a eenadu paper pakana padesi kastha Indian Administration gurinchi saduko...

my dear muttonbiryani nenu vesina schedule lo 23rd  Syed Akbaruddin, ani undi.. next day akka unna contacts ni meet aaiyaka vachi nee lanaga leaks continue cheyi... I want to see what kind of new reasoning your #Muttonbiryani brain comesup with

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

As you all know the air surrounding the CBN'n UNO invitation. 

I have reached out to the press and information department of UNO and it seems there is not official list of speakers and this seminar is also something they are unheard of...

I have requested them some information on 'financing sustainable agriculture global challenges and opportunities' which CBN is attending..

watch this space for more 'tehelka' on CBN's UNO trip.

this is the offical press release of UN Environmental program and has no update on  this meeting. 

https://www.unenvironment.org/resources?f[0]=category%3A451&f[1]=type%3A48&f[2]=type%3A52

Neeku telisi kuda ee phekudurajas ki explain cheyali ankodam avasarama. BTW goodwork #Halwaleaks GSB3.gif?1370457845

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Just because CBN met Syed Akbaruddin, dosent mean this is an offical meeting.

Ardam avutunda ?

anduke...a eenadu paper pakana padesi kastha Indian Administration gurinchi saduko...

memu TDP banchan laki banisalamu antuna pisco GSB3.gif?1370457845

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

my dear muttonbiryani nenu vesina schedule lo 23rd  Syed Akbaruddin, ani undi.. next day akka unna contacts ni meet aaiyaka vachi nee lanaga leaks continue cheyi... I want to see what kind of new reasoning your #Muttonbiryani brain comesup with

again...

Do you even udnerstand what it means by 'official UN programs' ?

Like the one where Lokesh met Obama ? you know the meet and greet dinner one's...

Alantivi kaadu ani saying...

ardam avutunda ?

7 minutes ago, psycopk said:

WTF is meeting contacts ? hehe...crazy kada...UNEP, based out of Nairobi..which is non profir org VS CBN, who is elected CM nearing his term...and these people meetign each other, at a privately organised event which is not even in the schedule of UN...

oh my god..

oka singapore eshwaran..oka UNEP Erik...

next evaro ?

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

again...

Do you even udnerstand what it means by 'official UN programs' ?

Like the one where Lokesh met Obama ? you know the meet and greet dinner one's...

Alantivi kaadu ani saying...

ardam avutunda ?

avudi avudi... .mee #muttonbiryani galla edpuudu aa range lo undo ardam avudi

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

WTF is meeting contacts ? hehe...crazy kada...UNEP, based out of Nairobi..which is non profir org VS CBN, who is elected CM nearing his term...and these people meetign each other, at a privately organised event which is not even in the schedule of UN...

oh my god..

oka singapore eshwaran..oka UNEP Erik...

next evaro ?

you became moderator aa?