Help : penis head burning

DumbuBabloo

Been married for 8 months ,we are happy couple n had active sex.so my wife went to inlaws and after 7 days of gap suddenly I started experiencing burning and pain while urinating.she is back now ,now I am experiencing severe  pain n burning after sex and unable to withstand for long time ,she seems disappointed .How to get rid of this pain and burning. I am scared that my marriage going to fail.

serious post no trolls n jokes 

6 minutes ago, DumbuBabloo said:

Been married for 8 months ,we are happy couple n had active sex.so my wife went to inlaws and after 7 days of gap suddenly I started experiencing burning and pain while urinating.she is back now ,now I am experiencing severe  pain n burning after sex and unable to withstand for long time ,she seems disappointed .How to get rid of this pain and burning. I am scared that my marriage going to fail.

Devudini adugu..he will have goo techniques and information of experiences from his "aatma Katha"

14 minutes ago, DumbuBabloo said:

Mahaa news youtube videos ki thumbnails pettevaadu ledanta.. apply chey.. good luck

37 minutes ago, DumbuBabloo said:

UTI sokindi anukunta neeku...doctor ki soopinchuko...dont have s3x with your wife ...wife will also get it

38 minutes ago, DumbuBabloo said:

ila kuda vidipothara :giggle:

40 minutes ago, DumbuBabloo said:

First doctor daggariki po.

konni rojulu sex ki dooramga undu 

5 minutes ago, DumbuBabloo said:

Ok with protection sex cheyachuga 

dont have sex for now...kakruthi padakunda..doctor deggareiki po first...its an UTI....naa friend ki vachindi...

it will spread to your wife if you dont get treated first...mi wife ki vasthe niku narakamey.....almost 1 month cheyalevu ameki poyevaraku...ladies ki easy ga vasthadi UTI's.

ni wife ki period anukoni oka 5 days musko...doctor deggariki po....keep having probiotics/yogurt...koddiga chaluva kuda

1 hour ago, DumbuBabloo said:

might be UTI...go c a doc.