NOTA

argadorn

4 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Dont fcuk with everyone on the forums. GO live a life.

I don't have to stretch myself even a little bit to reply to dumbasses here. It may be daunting to you.

but to me, you look like kindergarten children throwing tantrums. that's why I'm kind to you.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• MrDexter

• argadorn

• hyperbole

8 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

because i am a movie lover. until you came and destoryed that conversation.

lol. you are an extremely insecure person, who thinks asserting yourself where there's no need to, will get you respect.

I didn't destroy any conversation. I tried to elevate it. but you are too dumb to rise up to the level.

so when you are not, the decent thing to do is to STFU. Not cry like a kid, and start attacking me.

Just remember STFU works very well. especially with people who are kind and considerate like I'm.

its a way to cover your assholery.

6 hours ago, uttermost said:

lol. you are an extremely insecure person, who thinks asserting yourself where there's no need to, will get you respect.

I didn't destroy any conversation. I tried to elevate it. but you are too dumb to rise up to the level.

so when you are not, the decent thing to do is to STFU. Not cry like a kid, and start attacking me.

Just remember STFU works very well. especially with people who are kind and considerate like I'm.

its a way to cover your assholery.

Look at this guy! LOL

Seems like he is new to internet forums!

Who cares man! Why are you trying to prove that you are somehow superior! that too on an internet forum!

First he gets abuses from all the members. He still stays around and get ass fcuked! still no shame. He will still keep commenting here and rotting here.

Look at my profile on this DB and my previous posts! I am not a frequent visitor.

Today when i visited the db after lontime, i just wanted to say my opinion about this new actor. i didnt support any other actor. i dont have any strategy.

Just wanted to appreciate this new actor and he was trying to play it down right from the beginning and in the end he dosent get sleep until he has a clash with someone on the forum.

What a pathetic waste of life. I only open this DB like once in 2 months. and get this kind of sheett here.

Grow up man. Let people have there favorites. You cannot supprress someone on internet forums so dont waste your energy. Let them live life, let us live life,,, you too just have fun and live your own life. WHy do you want to downplay someone else and enjoy like a psycho?

I was celebrating and you were spitting poison. You should have just gone browsing some other thread if you didnt like what i said. Why to confront? why to kill the celebration and conversation? why so negativity? 

Please go live life. don't waste it here on these forums.

On 9/27/2018 at 10:42 AM, argadorn said:

oka song kuda release kaledhu .... asalu movie ready ayindha .... aravinda sametha all songs our and pakka planned ....

Idoka landasura hyped movie with nothing ani @Biskot anadu GSB3.gif?1370457845

6 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Look at this guy! LOL

Seems like he is new to internet forums!

Who cares man! Why are you trying to prove that you are somehow superior! that too on an internet forum!

First he gets abuses from all the members. He still stays around and get ass fcuked! still no shame. He will still keep commenting here and rotting here.

Look at my profile on this DB and my previous posts! I am not a frequent visitor.

Today when i visited the db after lontime, i just wanted to say my opinion about this new actor. i didnt support any other actor. i dont have any strategy.

Just wanted to appreciate this new actor and he was trying to play it down right from the beginning and in the end he dosent get sleep until he has a clash with someone on the forum.

What a pathetic waste of life. I only open this DB like once in 2 months. and get this kind of sheett here.

Grow up man. Let people have there favorites. You cannot supprress someone on internet forums so dont waste your energy. Let them live life, let us live life,,, you too just have fun and live your own life. WHy do you want to downplay someone else and enjoy like a psycho?

I was celebrating and you were spitting poison. You should have just gone browsing some other thread if you didnt like what i said. Why to confront? why to kill the celebration and conversation? why so negativity? 

Please go live life. don't waste it here on these forums.

lol. what a loser!

8 hours ago, MrDexter said:

PR la tho pani ayithe, Hero RAM gadu, Manchu Manoj gadu, Allu Sirish gadu, itlanti bewarse na kodukulu kudaa stars ayipothunde bro.....

Akkkada talent undhi... kabatte i am encouraging that hero!

dude...over expecttaions pettukoku ...movie dobbindhi anukunta ..fyi ki chepthuna 

8 hours ago, uttermost said:

bro @MrDexter, Rajnikanth himself is not the king anymore. he was king for a very brief period in the late 80s, and after that it's just PR machine that sustains Rajnikanth. People really don't give a fcuk about him.

and Vijay (not sethupathi) was never the king.

I'm saying your argument about Vijay D capturing south India is wrong, because he never can capture tamil market, without becoming Tamil himself.

all these 'market' calculations that distributors make is just bullshit. That's why they lose so much money.

Won't agree even 1% with this statement bro....He is still a king & will be a king in their hearts 4ever...

90's taruvaatha vachina craze is massive & rock solid  bro when compared to 80's....