Decision in marriage

DumbuBabloo

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Vammo caste ki date of birth ki place of birth and time of birth ki em relation ? j&*

Alaa aithe life lo compatibility ki Time, place of birth Ki link enti 😁

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

Alaa aithe life lo compatibility ki Time, place of birth Ki link enti 😁

ENduku ledu? Okalla bad dasha lo inkolla good dasha undelaga so that over all worst ga undakunda chustaru. Mentalities , ishtalu, spiritual path, aggressiveness, nature everything u can know from horoscope which is based on TOB, DOB and POB. Its a deep subject.

• Haha 1

Just now, Amrita said:

ENduku ledu? Okalla bad dasha lo inkolla good dasha undelaga so that over all worst ga undakunda chustaru. Mentalities , ishtalu, spiritual path, aggressiveness, nature everything u can know from horoscope which is based on TOB, DOB and POB. Its a deep subject.

Akka basic question. 

If whole concept of ancient Hinduism is marrying in same caste then why is caste not pre req in jaathakaalu match ? 

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Akka basic question. 

If whole concept of ancient Hinduism is marrying in same caste then why is caste not pre req in jaathakaalu match ? 

May be I amwrong, it was never written in any of the books that everyone has to marry a girl in their own caste - to maintain some kind of social status(May be to impose some kind of restrictions for good reasons, ledhante evarni padithe vaallani chesukuntaaranemo), our ancestors made this up anukuntunna.. 

10 minutes ago, snoww said:

Akka basic question. 

Caste ki jatakam ki pre requisite ela avutundi ? Places of planets and doshas batti inter caste , religion marriages aey predict cheyagaligite?

Horoscopes were for alleviating pain and showing path to spirituality. Asalu adi evariki kavali anduke manam wordly things aey adugutam even astrologers ni.

I dont think whole concept of Hinduism is marrying in same caste. Its for taking path to spirituality. Spiritual level lo unnaka chettu putta kaki kukka manishi pandi anni okkate. Annitlo paramatma ney chustaru ikkada where is dividing by caste? 

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

May be I amwrong, it was never written in any of the books that everyone has to marry a girl in their own caste - to maintain some kind of social status(May be to impose some kind of restrictions for good reasons, ledhante evarni padithe vaallani chesukuntaaranemo), our ancestors made this up anukuntunna.. 

Same caste same padhtai less godavalu more compatibility. Asthulu kuda family lone untayi anduke chesevallemo is my thing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Same caste same padhtai less godavalu more compatibility. Asthulu kuda family lone untayi anduke chesevallemo is my thing.

Same Same - one of the good reasons I mentioned :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Caste ki jatakam ki pre requisite ela avutundi ? Places of planets and doshas batti inter caste , religion marriages aey predict cheyagaligite?

Horoscopes were for alleviating pain and showing path to spirituality. Asalu adi evariki kavali anduke manam wordly things aey adugutam even astrologers ni.

I dont think whole concept of Hinduism is marrying in same caste. Its for taking path to spirituality. Spiritual level lo unnaka chettu putta kaki kukka manishi pandi anni okkate. Annitlo paramatma ney chustam ikkada where is dividing by caste? 

Caste pichiii inko 500 years aina poyelaledhu my family is full on it :( reddy reddy reddy adentoo 😑 

manishi nachali kani caste waste ani argue chesthey naku oo pedda class appatiki nunchi 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Confused 1

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Caste pichiii inko 500 years aina poyelaledhu my family is full on it :( reddy reddy reddy adentoo 😑 

manishi nachali kani caste waste ani argue chesthey naku oo pedda class appatiki nunchi 🤭🤭🤭🤭

May be another 50-75 yrs.

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ramudu, Seetha ki horoscope matching lo 36/36 points. But look at their married life. Ivanni manaki manam create chesukunnavi anthe. Jathakalu excellent ga match ayyi pelli petakulu Aina case lu choosa, alage ee match assalu workout avvadu ani andaru jyothishkulu cheppina pelli cheskuni happy ga unna vallani choosa.

At the end of the day, a planet which is millions of miles away doesn’t impact your life in any possible way!

6 minutes ago, redsox said:

Ramudu, Seetha ki horoscope matching lo 36/36 points. But look at their married life. Ivanni manaki manam create chesukunnavi anthe. Jathakalu excellent ga match ayyi pelli petakulu Aina case lu choosa, alage we match assalu workout avvadu ani andaru jyothishkulu cheppina pelli cheskuni happy ga unna vallani choosa.

At the end of the day, a planet which is millions of miles away doesn’t impact your life in any possible way!

They could be bad astrologers. Based on points alone you cannot confirm it to be a good match btw. You have to look at entire horoscopes of both.  Nuvvu enta mandini chusav dude ni life lo? I am not trying to argue with you. Its a subject. There are calculations and more than hundreds of charts to look at . Now they consolidated to less than 30.  

Its a deep subject and can totally impact us. Each dasha lo our mind and body prepares for dasha too. Super bhakthi unnavadu kethu dasha lo  veera poojalu pustakalu chaduvutu venus dasha vachedappadiki gudiki kuda velladu. Edo pichi vagudu vagatledu. I am learning astrology from years. Still a student. I am saying this having some knowledge. Anyways agree to disagree. 

On 9/27/2018 at 3:03 PM, DumbuBabloo said:

Parents cheppina valne cheskodam better or love ? Freind issue he loves a girl and living together for 1.5 year where his parents didn't accept as they from village bg  caste feeling arranged cheskovalani strong ga unnaru and girl parents didn't accept as horoscopes didn't match .Now both have options to leave each other and get arranged marriage . Love aite no one supports them,if it's arranged anni plus but they have to leave each other .Boy is strong  ready to marry but girl is emotional cannot leave her parents 

e raayi aithe endi man  ? u stupid fellow 

13 minutes ago, redsox said:

Ramudu, Seetha ki horoscope matching lo 36/36 points. But look at their married life. Ivanni manaki manam create chesukunnavi anthe. Jathakalu excellent ga match ayyi pelli petakulu Aina case lu choosa, alage ee match assalu workout avvadu ani andaru jyothishkulu cheppina pelli cheskuni happy ga unna vallani choosa.

Lord Ram/Sita : the number tells you whether it’s a good match r not But doesn’t mean that they will be happy for each & every second. Look it in a different way, May be bcoz of their marriage harmony - even after 1000’s of years, majority of Hindus look at them as the ideal couple & wishes to be like them though the tough life they faced !! 

coming to regular ppl: Yes, there could be some cases as u mentioned. It depends on every couple how they understand each other & their actions -  the horoscope helps you whether if u can actually proceed or not for the marriage.