Decision in marriage

DumbuBabloo

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

They could be bad astrologers. Based on points alone you cannot confirm it to be a good match btw. You have to look at entire horoscopes of both.  Nuvvu enta mandini chusav dude ni life lo? I am not trying to argue with you. Its a subject. There are calculations and more than hundreds of charts to look at . Now they consolidated to less than 30.  

Its a deep subject and can totally impact us. Each dasha lo our mind and body prepares for dasha too. Super bhakthi unnavadu kethu dasha lo  veera poojalu pustakalu chaduvutu venus dasha vachedappadiki gudiki kuda velladu. Edo pichi vagudu vagatledu. I am learning astrology from years. Still a student. I am saying this having some knowledge. Anyways agree to disagree. 

Not just based on points, based on ramayana it’s one of the best matches ever. But it didn’t work very well.

sare Naa sontha akka husband’s own brother got divorced. And they are very religious(they run temples). Kinda regressive. They got opinion from so many famous astrologers and every one of them said it’s a great match. Cut Chesthe Less than 2 years lo divorce.

Sare Nee maata enduku kadu anali. Naa exact date, time of birth chepthanu. Tell me something about me (like mon-generic stuff). I’ll change my opinion 😄

Just now, redsox said:

Not just based on points, based on ramayana it’s one of the best matches ever. But it didn’t work very well.

sare Naa sontha akka husband’s own brother got divorced. And they are very religious(they run temples). Kinda regressive. They got opinion from so many famous astrologers and every one of them said it’s a great match. Cut Chesthe Less than 2 years lo divorce.

Sare Nee maata enduku kadu anali. Naa exact date, time of birth chepthanu. Tell me something about me (like mon-generic stuff). I’ll change my opinion 😄

Don’t take me wrong - go for it if u truely  believe in it but not 2 prove something wrong !! 

10 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Lord Ram/Sita : the number tells you whether it’s a good match r not But doesn’t mean that they will be happy for each & every second. Look it in a different way, May be bcoz of their marriage harmony - even after 1000’s of years, majority of Hindus look at them as the ideal couple & wishes to be like them though the tough life they faced !! 

coming to regular ppl: Yes, there could be some cases as u mentioned. It depends on every couple how they understand each other & their actions -  the horoscope helps you whether if u can actually proceed or not for the marriage. 

It Not just based on points, ramudi guruve said it’s one of the best matches ever. Mari valla married life Antha problems e. Queen la undalsina Seetha life Antha kashtalu padi, chivariki tane life anukunna husband e vellagodathadu. Eppudaina observe chesavaa parents generally don’t name their daughter Seetha, aavida la kashtalu padakudadani. 

All I’m saying is jathakam doesn’t seal your fate ani. 

4 minutes ago, redsox said:

I stopped telling horoscope readings. You dont have to change opinion. I never told to change opinion too. But what all you told has no relevance to subject of astrology.

4 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Don’t take me wrong - go for it if u truely  believe in it but not 2 prove something wrong !! 

Sare I’m going through a rough phase in life. So I’m probably Possibly in the most vulnerable state to find new meaning for life. So, I’ll keep an open mind. Jathakam chepthanu ante details istha. I’m always curious to learn about new things.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I stopped telling horoscope readings. You dont have to change opinion. I never told to change opinion too. But what all you told has no relevance to subject of astrology.

Edoka basis undali kada oka belief Ki. It’s ancient, 1000 years history ani kakunda emaina logical ga chepthe ardam avtundi

6 minutes ago, redsox said:

It Not just based on points, ramudi guruve said it’s one of the best matches ever. Mari valla married life Antha problems e. Queen la undalsina Seetha life Antha kashtalu padi, chivariki tane life anukunna husband e vellagodathadu. Eppudaina observe chesavaa parents generally don’t name their daughter Seetha, aavida la kashtalu padakudadani. 

Nayina ramudu sita came here for purpose and they got married for a purpose. They took birth to kill ravana. Spiritual side to it undi. Valla pelli avvadanikey vallu puttindi. I dont know how u are relating that.  Niku date time and place of birht of sita and rama telusa? Teluste ivvu nenu horoscope chusta. Asalu sita ayonija how you see horoscope matching for ayonija and natural birth of rama? Anyways you can have your opinion. 

In my astrology classes asalu ramudu sita are perfect match ani okka class lo vinaledu. They infact say they have doshas anduke kalisi leru ramudu sita mentally okate ayina. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

How is birth time relevant these days in jaathakalu compatibility . Majority of births are by C-section these days where our birth time is decided by doctor and not God. 

Nope. Doctor time ichina ah time ki jarakunda munde avvachu ah time key avvachu late kuda avvachu. You cant rule it out as doctors decision. Btw sivudu agna lenidi cheema ayina kuttadu antaru mari how doctor can decide time without fate of the kid?

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Nayina ramudu sita came here for purpose and they got married for a purpose. They took birth to kill ravana. Spiritual side to it undi. Valla pelli avvadanikey vallu puttindi. I dont know how u are relating that.  Niku date time and place of birht of sita and rama telusa? Teluste ivvu nenu horoscope chusta. Asalu sita ayonija how you see horoscope matching for ayonija and normal human? Anyways you can have your opinion. 

In my astrology classes asalu ramudu sita are perfect match ani okka class lo vinaledu. They infact say they have doshas anduke kalisi leru ramudu sita mentally okate ayina. 

In the Indian epic Ramayana, Vishvamitra is the preceptor of Rama, prince of Ayodhya and seventh Avatar of Vishnu and his brother Lakshmana.

Vishvamitra gives them the knowledge of the Devastras or celestial weaponry [bala and adi bala], trains them in advanced religion and guides them to kill powerful demons[Rakshasas] like Tataka, Maricha and Subahu. He also leads them to the Swayamvara ceremony for princess Sita, who becomes wife of Rama.

Mari vishwamitra kante mee astrology class teacher Ki ekkuva telsu antava?

3 minutes ago, redsox said:

Ya Nenu cheppedhi kuda adhey bro - numbers okkatey kaadhu, depends on our actions too... 

their comptability is the best, so even Toughest situations lo kuda iddharu ardham chesukoni they continued their relation kaabatti the perfect match antaaru. so to check the compatibility  level, they go for horoscopes (they were so many other factors they consider while checking horoscope just to make it easier, only mentioning abt compatibility).

3 minutes ago, redsox said:

Edoka basis undali kada oka belief Ki. It’s ancient, 1000 years history ani kakunda emaina logical ga chepthe ardam avtundi

Logic kavalante oka 10 books suggest chesta. There are calculations and forumlas too. Logic ledu ani evaru chepparu?  Its okay to comment but koncham basic knowledge undi comment cheste bavuntundi.  Anni  planetary degrees batti lowest degree has more influence on house ila chala calculations unnayi.

Eclipses predictions match NASA. Panchangams ela rastaru anukunnaru? 

7 minutes ago, redsox said:

In the Indian epic Ramayana, Vishvamitra is the preceptor of Rama, prince of Ayodhya and seventh Avatar of Vishnu and his brother Lakshmana.

Vishvamitra gives them the knowledge of the Devastras or celestial weaponry [bala and adi bala], trains them in advanced religion and guides them to kill powerful demons[Rakshasas] like Tataka, Maricha and Subahu. He also leads them to the Swayamvara ceremony for princess Sita, who becomes wife of Rama.

Mari vishwamitra kante mee astrology class teacher Ki ekkuva telsu antava?

Daniki astrology ki em relation oo nakem ardham kaledu. Ayina valla pelli ayyi loka kalyanam kosam ravanasurudini champadaniki ayinani tesukelladu. Vallu idea couple ani pelli kaledu valla valla loka kalyanam avvali ani ayyindi. He takes ramavatar also as all sages and pancha maha bhutas like agni, vahu deva etc goes and tells him about his akrutyas. Then one amsa comes to earth to kill ravana. Ravana monkeys and humans tappa andarito chavu rakudadu ani varam undi so he took human form.   @3$%

He was a king before he became brahmarshi. Kamadhenuvu kosam vashistuditone he went for war. He went against him and created trisenkhu swargam too. 

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Ya Nenu cheppedhi kuda adhey bro - numbers okkatey kaadhu, depends on our actions too... 

their comptability is the best, so even Toughest situations lo kuda iddharu ardham chesukoni they continued their relation kaabatti the perfect match antaaru. so to check the compatibility  level, they go for horoscopes (they were so many other factors they consider while checking horoscope just to make it easier, only mentioning abt compatibility).

Ade antunna bhayya. Ekkada relation continue aindi. Pregnant wife ni vadilesthe she raised her kids on her own and they didn’t get to see their father until they were teenagers. And they didn’t live together for a long time. And she had to do agnipravesham. 

Ivanni Chandamama kathalu ga vinataniki baguntay gani, manam kuda unknown mystic science ani basis lekunda believe Chesthe life doesn’t get any better