Nationalist cowards - Eg. Maniratnam.

uttermost

i didnt see anything wrong with the dialogues ..... nee antha english radu kani

Tamil speaking srilanks vs Native sinhala speaking srilanks ki civil war aiyndi 

JD, SYamala (amrutha mother father) fighted for separate state in srilanka .... and Srilanka vallu daniki oppose chesaru 

because Sinhala srilankans memu mundu vacham , made ee land ani annaru .... but tamil speaking vallu maku independent state kavali annaru..... what is wrong with above mentioned dialogues 

koncham ardam ayelaga cheppu..... Srilanka vallu tamil  independence for a separate ni oppose chesaru .....daniki war aiyndi ani nenu anukuntunna ..... is there any behind story

Just now, WHAT said:

JD, SYamala (amrutha mother father) fighted for separate state in srilanka .... and Srilanka vallu daniki oppose chesaru 

because Sinhala srilankans memu mundu vacham , made ee land ani annaru .... but tamil speaking vallu maku independent state kavali annaru..... what is wrong with above mentioned dialogues 

koncham ardam ayelaga cheppu..... Srilanka vallu tamil  independence for a separate ni oppose chesaru .....daniki war aiyndi ani nenu anukuntunna ..... is there any behind story

Ee demand ki mundu chala story undi.

bhayankaramga tokkaru tamils ni... it’s a long story. 

This is is the only series of articles I read on greatandhra. The writer wrote articles about this for 3-4 months and I read each and every article and doing my own search on google wiki and all over internet.

5 minutes ago, Mitron said:

Separate train... lol.

i saw this movie in Telugu. How did I miss this. May be they didn’t do proper translation in Telugu 😂

those scenes were cut from the movie. 

the writer Sujatha much later released a book, in which he republished those cut dialogues as if he had some great insight to offer on the conflict.

the arrogance of these assholes is boundless.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

those scenes were cut from the movie. 

the writer Sujatha much later released a book, in which he republished those cut dialogues as if he had some great insight to offer on the conflict.

the arrogance of these assholes is boundless.

Got it. I don’t remember any train dialogue 

6 minutes ago, WHAT said:

mundu vacham maadi anedhi endhi.. that's the dialogue in the movie, that whitewashes the fact that Tamils were not allowed to represent themselves in politics, were not allowed to vote. They were pushed from being the most affluent group in SriLanka to becoming second class citizens, and on govt dole.

ofcourse, many of these were later awarded to them, through agitational politics, which was subsumed by the military struggle. But to pretend that the conflict between Tamils and sinhalese is just about who landed where first is just ridiculous. 

Its trivialising the entire issue to maintain a veneer of acceptability to every side of the story, when the sinhalese side have to be called out for the utter contempt they showed to Tamils, and still do.

if you want to say that the 'uncle' is just trying to explain in a way that 10yr old girl can understand, trust me, its bullshit. my 7yr old kids, and my nephews can absorb truly horrifying stories if they want to. You tell them what happened, and they can handle it.

so its just propaganda.