CBN almost 10 hours collectors conference

timmy

42 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am not talking about number of hours . I don’t know about others but during his tenure my mom and dad worked at least 10 hours a day . I am not even complaining about that but I am talking about 1 am meetings . That is india emanna ayite for a lady who is responsible?  

I will tell you an incident.. my grand father expired and my mom had election duty . Working in secretariat having all contacts kuda my father couldn’t influence and get her exempt from election duty . Ma grand father body tesukellagane my mom left for her duty of monitoring polling booths so that rigging doesn’t happen . She got memo too for 3 hours she wasn’t on duty. He wasn’t considerate at all . I know both my parents didn’t vote for him and will never vote for CBN . Government lo work cheste especially telustundi . 

Election duty exempt teskovali ante...emergency vachidi ani mee mom badulu vere vallu veltam ani vopinchukogalgite you can get an excempt...i dnt kmw wht spl case ur is...my mom works for state gov as well...ofcourse cdn govlo employeeski torture...at the same gov ofclo janam chala effectivega panichestaru kada mari migilina dayslo...lol

13 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Election duty exempt teskovali ante...emergency vachidi ani mee mom badulu vere vallu veltam ani vopinchukogalgite you can get an excempt...i dnt kmw wht spl case ur is...my mom works for state gov as well...ofcourse cdn govlo employeeski torture...at the same gov ofclo janam chala effectivega panichestaru kada mari migilina dayslo...lol

Nenu asalu work cheyadam gurinchi matladatledu i am talking about midnight meetings. 10 hours kakapote 15 hrs cheyinchukoni but midnight ravalante india lo its still not a safe place. I am talking about security here and how inconsiderate he was. Nothing to disagree about how most govt employees enjoyed before CBN came into power. 

58 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am not talking about number of hours . I don’t know about others but during his tenure my mom and dad worked at least 10 hours a day . I am not even complaining about that but I am talking about 1 am meetings . That is india emanna ayite for a lady who is responsible?  

I will tell you an incident.. my grand father expired and my mom had election duty . Working in secretariat having all contacts kuda my father couldn’t influence and get her exempt from election duty . Ma grand father body tesukellagane my mom left for her duty of monitoring polling booths so that rigging doesn’t happen . She got memo too for 3 hours she wasn’t on duty. He wasn’t considerate at all . I know both my parents didn’t vote for him and will never vote for CBN . Government lo work cheste especially telustundi . 

election duty state govt or central govt chethilo undadhu election commission decide chesthadhi 

7 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

election duty state govt or central govt chethilo undadhu election commission decide chesthadhi 

My father influenced and exempted my mom from duty few times but couldn't during CBN time. I was kid then which dept to exempt techaro mari naku teledu. E dept kuda mari secretariat lo undo ledo naku teledu. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

My father influenced and exempted my mom from duty few times but couldn't during CBN time. 

Election commission vallu anni department ki inni resources kavali ani target pedtharu a dept lo okariki appa chebtharu resources finaluze cheyadam so u r dad might have influenced that individual it is no where concerned to state govt or cbn my dad works for central govt  and prathi election ki flying squad duty estharu i know how the process works

10 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

Election commission vallu anni department ki inni resources kavali ani target pedtharu a dept lo okariki appa chebtharu resources finaluze cheyadam so u r dad might have influenced that individual it is no where concerned to state govt or cbn my dad works for central govt  and prathi election ki flying squad duty estharu i know how the process works

My mom was flying squad too. She used to go to all polling booths in constituency. I don't know how that works then and also now. But i know all that nonsensical stories. Kathulu petti rigging cheyadalu and all that. Oka sari ila ayindi when she was a squad later she was scared when ever she got duty . My dad used to influence later to exempt as my mom used to be terrified. CBN time lo tappinchukolekapoyindi. My dad ki kuda e duties padevi but for men its a different story. I don't know how system works i know bits and pieces by what my mom and dad used to talk at home. 

9 hours ago, Amrita said:

Gitla conferences pette govt employees hated him . Ardharatri aparatri lekunda chadvagottadu even female employees ni. 

yea office lo evadinaa 30 mins meeting antene chiraaku

unless you are active in the meeting, group lo govindamma aithe

ika nidre gathi

alaantidi 

10 hrs meeting ante maatalaaa ? sachi poyuntaaru vankuls inka pani emi chesthaaru faafam

1 minute ago, watt_a_fruit said:

yea office lo evadinaa 30 mins meeting antene chiraaku

unless you are active in the meeting, group lo govindamma aithe

ika nidre gathi

alaantidi 

10 hrs meeting ante maatalaaa ? sachi poyuntaaru vankuls inka pani emi chesthaaru faafam

Tidatadu ta baga nidra poye chance undadu emo @3$%

10 hours ago, Amrita said:

Gitla conferences pette govt employees hated him . Ardharatri aparatri lekunda chadvagottadu even female employees ni. 

veetekanna torture enti ante janmabhoomi perutho "manavaharam" ani conduct chesey vaadu. school pillalni okari chethulo okaru pattukoni nunchovaali, vaadu eppudu vasthaado theliyadhu proper shaded places undevikaadhu CBN vachevaraku ala endalo undaali oko saari helicopter painunchi choosi vellipoyevaadu, My granny used to hate him for this.bhamma-musali-beating-venky-hitting-kottadam.gif

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

My mom was flying squad too. She used to go to all polling booths in constituency. I don't know how that works then and also now. But i know all that nonsensical stories. Kathulu petti rigging cheyadalu and all that. Oka sari ila ayindi when she was a squad later she was scared when ever she got duty . My dad used to influence later to exempt as my mom used to be terrified. CBN time lo tappinchukolekapoyindi. My dad ki kuda e duties padevi but for men its a different story. I don't know how system works i know bits and pieces by what my mom and dad used to talk at home. 

Ok..okasari ante..ok me grandpa chanioyaru exceptionki tried which was reasonable...maa dad ithaku mundu kuda tried and it worked but didnt work in cbn time antunav..wht are you trying to say here??...its gov employee complaining tht he used to earn through bribes and he not able to earn now bcoz the higher official is strict...doesnt matter who the cm is...election duty anedi part of thier job...again dnt say my mom used to stay till mid night...my mom does it some time as well...at the same time they use ofc hours to take care of thier personal work at times...maku sammaga undali kastapadaali ante matram kastam ante nadavadu...maa mom valla ofclo kotha mandi aunties ofc hourslo shoppingski kuda potaru..lol

4 minutes ago, timmy said:

veetekanna torture enti ante janmabhoomi perutho "manavaharam" ani conduct chesey vaadu. school pillalni okari chethulo okaru pattukoni nunchovaali, vaadu eppudu vasthaado theliyadhu proper shaded places undevikaadhu CBN vachevaraku ala endalo undaali oko saari helicopter painunchi choosi vellipoyevaadu, My granny used to hate him for this.bhamma-musali-beating-venky-hitting-kottadam.gif

Yaa...most janmabhoomi is was money...apatlo school kidski 250ki cycle ichevadu...vallu avi teskoni ammuku dobbevallu

21 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Ok..okasari ante..ok me grandpa chanioyaru exceptionki tried which was reasonable...maa dad ithaku mundu kuda tried and it worked but didnt work in cbn time antunav..wht are you trying to say here??...its gov employee complaining tht he used to earn through bribes and he not able to earn now bcoz the higher official is strict...doesnt matter who the cm is...election duty anedi part of thier job...again dnt say my mom used to stay till mid night...my mom does it some time as well...at the same time they use ofc hours to take care of thier personal work at times...maku sammaga undali kastapadaali ante matram kastam ante nadavadu...maa mom valla ofclo kotha mandi aunties ofc hourslo shoppingski kuda potaru..lol

Topic is not about election duty its about midnight meetings . I complained about midnight meetings and how inconvenient they are for women and security issues. You mom came one day emo. my mom used to come midnights during CBN time 2 times a week which is quite disturbing for family. Ma nanna  outside office  wait chesevallu for her to come out of meetings. My mom never came before 7pm till she took voluntary retirement forget about shopping she could never ever pick me up from school when i always used to complain as kid. All govt offices are not same and it depends on where they are working and what profile they are in. Ofcourse compared to private they are picha cool.

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Topic is not about election duty its about midnight meetings . I complained about midnight meetings and how inconvenient they are for women and security issues. You mom came one day emo. my mom used to come midnights during CBN time 2 times a week which is quite disturbing for family. Ma nanna  outside office  wait chesevallu for her to come out of meetings. My mom never came before 7pm till she took voluntary retirement forget about shopping she could never ever pick me up from school when i always used to complain as kid. All govt offices are not same and it depends on where they are working and what profile they are in. Ofcourse compared to private they are picha cool.

So if thts the case why did election duty come into picture??

41 minutes ago, timmy said:

Oh yeah. clean and green program to roads udipinchadu , prajala vaddaku palana, janma bhumi vanchadu andari govt employees ni.  What he did was good but too aggressive poyadu adi employees ni irritate chesindi. @3$%