CBN almost 10 hours collectors conference

timmy

5 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Read the thread amd i didnt see anyone other than you who reffered to election duty 

You wanted to read only that part so you read that only and commented on it. I give up dude. 

Read my comment on page 1. May be you misunderstood context.

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You wanted to read only that part so you read that only and commented on it. I give up dude. 

Endo septav..my mom had the same prblm and my dad or my bro used to assist her at night even if we stayed close to her ofc...anni ofcslo same conditions undav ani nuvve septunav..its the same in any ofc...take any gov employee and gunde meeda chey veskoni enta mandi 8hrs a day work chestaro cheppamanu...so someone should compensate the leftover work rght?..thts how the system wrks..at the end my mom is happy to have a job which helped to have a better life to her kids

19 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Endo septav..my mom had the same prblm and my dad or my bro used to assist her at night even if we stayed close to her ofc...anni ofcslo same conditions undav ani nuvve septunav..its the same in any ofc...take any gov employee and hunde meeda chey veskoni enta mandi 8hrs a day work chestaro cheppamanu...so someone should compensate the work rgh?..thts how the system is...at the end my mom is happy to have a job which helped to have a better life to her kids

Where did i say my mom wasn't happy? She enjoyed power,  provided for family and retired in a very good position.  Any workplace lo midnight meetings are insane ( even in US)  and  are inconvenient for women emanna ayite vallaki who is responsible? Security is issue in India andariki pick chese vallu undaru . What if a woman is widow? Anni scenarios untayi andariki family support undadu and they might not be financially well off to quit jobs . I am talking about larger audience who might not have family support. Mundu work cheyale ante system wrong ante kani mundu khali ga kuchunnaru ani taruvata ardharatri work cheyista adavallani ane system is a failed system the very reason why employees became against CBN and lost next election. Govt employees weren't anti for working but were more frustrated for timings/pressure and other reasons.  

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Where did i say my mom wasn't happy? She enjoyed power,  provided for family and retired in a very good position.  Any workplace lo midnight meetings are insane ( even in US)  and  are inconvenient for women and this is my opinion. Mundu work cheyale ante system wrong ante kani mundu khali ga kuchunnaru ani taruvata ardharatri work cheyista adavallani ane system is a failed system the very reason why employees became against CBN and lost next election. Govt employees weren't anti for working but more were frustrated for timings/pressure and other reasons.  

Itsnt aint abt cbn or ysr...mundu kaalega unnaru ani evvaru mid night mtgs pettaru...its based on the kind of wrk...ofcousre cbn pushed it too hard so he lost power..adi vadikee telsu...but you are projecting as if your mom worked late nights for 2-3 days every week for the whole term of 10 yrs whn cbn is in power

8 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Itsnt aint abt cbn or ysr...mundu kaalega unnaru ani evvaru mid night mtgs pettaru...its based on the kind of wrk...ofcousre cbn pushed it too hard so he lost power..adi vadikee telsu...but you are projecting as if your mom worked late nights for 2-3 days every week for the whole term of 10 yrs whn cbn is in power

I didn't talk about my mom  it was just an example i picked and you seem to focus only on that to pick  on me.  I talked about larger audience especially who might not have family support and how inconvenient it was for them.  I talked basically the aspect of security for a woman . Emanna ayite aardha ratri vachi India daughter laga edvalsi vastundi anthe. Okka roju chalu life change ayipovadaniki. 

And whats the output after 10houes conference... publicity. Useless.

My dad used to hate these meetings. He used to refer them to classroom where only one person talks and others sit there because of no choice. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

And whats the output after 10houes conference... publicity. Useless.

My dad used to hate these meetings. He used to refer them to classroom where only one person talks and others sit there because of no choice. 

Waat eye yam saaing 

i hhave fower you hhave job

that is our committment 

16 hours ago, Amrita said:

Gitla conferences pette govt employees hated him . Ardharatri aparatri lekunda chadvagottadu even female employees ni

paisal theesukuntunnaar gaa, salary vasthundi, lanchaal vasthaayi, aa maathram orchukolera

15 hours ago, Amrita said:

I am not talking about number of hours . I don’t know about others but during his tenure my mom and dad worked at least 10 hours a day . I am not even complaining about that but I am talking about 1 am meetings . That is india emanna ayite for a lady who is responsible?  

I will tell you an incident.. my grand father expired and my mom had election duty . Working in secretariat having all contacts kuda my father couldn’t influence and get her exempt from election duty . Ma grand father body tesukellagane my mom left for her duty of monitoring polling booths so that rigging doesn’t happen . She got memo too for 3 hours she wasn’t on duty. He wasn’t considerate at all . I know both my parents didn’t vote for him and will never vote for CBN . Government lo work cheste especially telustundi . 

(* elanti incidents okati okati ayi .. 2004 lo tsunami ayinayi..mali esari kuda thapadhu anipisthundhi 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

paisal theesukuntunnaar gaa, salary vasthundi, lanchaal vasthaayi, aa maathram orchukolera

Okati untadhi bhayya.. U r paid for doing work not for slavery... India lo IT lo atla chepthe goodu chakiri ani etla anataru ..edhi anthe... no one will acknowledge such kind of work antundhi 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

10 hrs meetings pedithe edho thopu thurumu anna builduplu kelli bayataki randi pulkas monna ivr krishna rao seppinattu ganta sepu petti more effective ga guide cheyachu and work cheyachu itla gantalu gantalu petti peekedhi emundadhu ani

Malli TDP vasthe sachipothaavemo ga lol