CBN debba, KCR abbah ??

uttermost

10 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Khamam tdp strong kadhaa , still hold vunda ?

Ante tdo strongbkeaders trs Loki vellaru ga 

Like tummaoa and his followers 

Some of them joined congress some back to tdp 

tdp tummala meeda depend kaledu tummala oka strong candidate 

tummala ki irrrspective janalu vote vestaru but vere vallaki veyyaru 

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

People who fight over politics, movie stars, and sports teams are useless idiots. 

Well said baa...ikkada prathi edava edo political anaal-yst laga cutting... inka thread star ithe mental kondegadu shyat eating pellow...

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

just now got off the phone with my mammu. He said that TDP joining forces with Congi, affects a lot of seats in TG ani. haha...

is that why CBN meedha high intensity trolling in the last few days in this db??

again my mama is a professional and lives in an uppercaste bubble, and is probably clueless about what he is saying regarding politics.

that's why I'm asking if its true. If it is, it gives me new info on why there's such a huge uptick on anti-CBN posts here :giggle:

look at this @uttermost hypocrite moron. so many times you say you don't care abt electoral politics

can't stand by ur own words. no value

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

look at this @uttermost hypocrite moron. so many times you say you don't care abt electoral politics

Karnataka lo ninna jarigina elections lo bjp enni gelichiddi 

3 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Karnataka lo ninna jarigina elections lo bjp enni gelichiddi 

Shimoga is easy win for bjp. Bellary will be tuff as Sriramulu is not the candidate. Mandya should be easy for jds

59 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Khamam tdp strong kadhaa , still hold vunda ?

Ante tdo strongbkeaders trs Loki vellaru ga 

Like tummaoa and his followers 

Khammam trs clean sweep confirmed. 

Just now, batman2 said:

Shimoga is easy win for bjp. Bellary will be tuff as Sriramulu is not the candidate. Mandya should be easy for jds

I dont think so 

caste equations are davouring jds in shimoga pedda lingayat madhu bangarappa is contesting 

19 hours ago, batman2 said:

dude, what exactly in my post reveals a new found interest in electoral politics? do you even know how to read?

I was only interested in understanding the general flow of information in this db.

I don't even know why I respond to a lowlife like you. 

21 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

People who fight over politics, movie stars, and sports teams are useless idiots. 

what about people who hold on to their ancestral customs, and in general behave like regressive assholes? 

and forget to live for the living, obsessing about rules framed for the, and by the, dead assholes (ancestors - yours and mine and everyone's).

no, my mama is not kamma. but he's a top surgeon who lives in that kind of bubble.

he was excited when Pawan made his first speech, btw.

He's just a regular uppercaste Indian, like many in this db. 

I used to respect him a lot. Now I don't. But I still have to talk when he calls. and he's nice to me.