BLUEGREEN VACATIONS????

Indiatoday2030

2 hours presentation vinte resort rooms takkuvaku vasthayanta gaa. Planning to book a reservation for resorts at Marathon, FL  near Key west

One of my friend took the reservation for $300 (for 4 days), I am planning to take if you guys provide more information about this.

DB lo search chesa, posts em lev deeni medha

you will get screwed up dude....nuvu mari banka batch iythea go for it.........its called timeshare 

once you get in(if you only signup for it), you can get out of it 

actually there are attorney specficially to take up these cases so that you can come out of it 

just be careful, dont sign anything 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

you will get screwed up dude....nuvu mari banka batch iythea go for it.........its called timeshare 

once you get in(if you only signup for it), you can get out of it 

actually there are attorney specficially to take up these cases so that you can come out of it 

just be careful, dont sign anything 

+1

Naaku theliyaka sign up ayina 2016 lo, kani $150 ki vachhindi 4 days deal. 2 hours presentation must vinali.

Chala try chesinru appudu naaku biscuit eddam ani...tappinchukoni vachhina...

Vaadiki pay chesina $150 ki kooda $75 gift cards ochhinay naaku.

14 minutes ago, Indiatoday2030 said:

2 hours presentation vinte resort rooms takkuvaku vasthayanta gaa. Planning to book a reservation for resorts at Marathon, FL  near Key west

One of my friend took the reservation for $300 (for 4 days), I am planning to take if you guys provide more information about this.

DB lo search chesa, posts em lev deeni medha

i used that once, you pay only 0-25$ for a premium hotel suite for 3-4days.. but have to bare the pain for 2hours.. non stop saavagotting... manadi only one agenda undali.. whatever the fck they say.. you stand on listening and say think about it later.. oopika unte best deals.. you can save 200$ atleast.. but only limited places untay and that too non peak times lo chances ekuva dorakadaniki

3 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

tappinchukoni vachhina...

2 minutes ago, subbu234 said:

i used that once, you pay only 0-25$ for a premium hotel suite for 3-4days.. but have to bare the pain for 2hours.. non stop saavagotting... manadi only one agenda undali.. whatever the fck they say.. you stand on listening and say think about it later.. oopika unte best deals.. you can save 200$ atleast.. but only limited places untay and that too non peak times lo chances ekuva dorakadaniki

@3$%

I got the deal for 4 days in Orlando, free lodging plus $200 gift card bhi ichadu. 

Let me tell you a trick, nenu ide follow ayya. they feel they can easily target and convince ladies; so, your partner is the key. 

Take the offer and go to the 2 hour meeting;  tell them that your wife can only speak telugu, knows no other language; they'll look for an interpreter. 

when they realize they can't communicate to your wife/partner; they'll leave you....puff, simple

16 hours ago, Maryadaramanna said:

I got the deal for 4 days in Orlando, free lodging plus $200 gift card bhi ichadu. 

Let me tell you a trick, nenu ide follow ayya. they feel they can easily target and convince ladies; so, your partner is the key. 

Take the offer and go to the 2 hour meeting;  tell them that your wife can only speak telugu, knows no other language; they'll look for an interpreter. 

when they realize they can't communicate to your wife/partner; they'll leave you....puff, simple

Try cheyocha aithe?  

Thanks for all the inputs

16 hours ago, godfather03 said:

+1

Naaku theliyaka sign up ayina 2016 lo, kani $150 ki vachhindi 4 days deal. 2 hours presentation must vinali.

Chala try chesinru appudu naaku biscuit eddam ani...tappinchukoni vachhina...

Vaadiki pay chesina $150 ki kooda $75 gift cards ochhinay naaku.

restaurant.com aa lol

12 minutes ago, Roger_that said:

restaurant.com aa lol

No, Bass pro shops lo konipinchindu store fellow...They don't tell you that, you have to attend that meeting.But, to book a reservation, we have to call them, then they will tell you that you have to attend that meeting.

16 hours ago, Maryadaramanna said:

babu...Telugu, Spanish, Hindi, Tamil interpreters kooda unnaru vaalaki dont underestimate them @3$% They will setup conference call. Already mana vaalu chaala mandi bakras ayinaru.